Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A MICROCONTROLLER BASED PICK AND PLACE ROBOTIC ARM
Volume 03 Issue 01 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 18-22
Abstract – In this highly developing society; time and man power are critical constraints for completion of tasks in large scales. Automation is playing an important role to save human efforts in most of the regular and frequently executed works e.g. most of the industrial jobs like welding, painting, assembly, container filling etc. One of the major and most commonly performed works are picking and placing of jobs from source to destination, for this purpose, ‘pick and place robot ‘maybe used. The pick and place robot is a microcontroller based mechatronic system that is controlled by an android phone via a bluetooth module that picks the object from source location and places it at desired location. The whole process is controlled by a microcontroller.
Keywords— Atmega8; Microcontroller; Bluetooth Module; H-Bridge; DC Motor driver; Robot
- Md.Adnan, Al Moshi, Md.Eftakhairul Islam, Salwa Salam Cynthia, “A Multitasking Pc Based Robotic Arm Manipulator Control System In Rt-Linux Environment”, Department Of Electrical And Electronic Engineering Summer 2010 , Brac University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Jack Wang Seed Studio, EPBM-COM Bluetooth module Datasheet Translated and enhanced, April 30, 2009, Seed Technology Inc.
- Mohd Ashiq Kamail Yusoffa, Reza Ezuan Saminb, Babul Salam Kader Ibrahim, ‘‘Wireless Mobile Robotic Arm’’, International Symposium on Robotics and Intelligent Sensors 2012 (IRIS 2012), July 2012.
- Wan Mohamad Harif Wan Kadir, Reza Ezuan Samin, Babul Salam Kader Ibrahim, “Internet Controller Robotic Arm”, International Symposium on Robots and Intelligent Sensors 2012 (IRIS 2012), July 2012.
- Provisional Definition of Service Robots, English, 27th October 2012.
- Wikipedia- Curie Adam (1999), The History of Service Robots.
- Basic Robotics(1999), By Keith Dinwindie.
- Bischoff.R, Jain.T, Natural Communication and Interaction with Humanoid Robots. In: Second International Symposium on Humanoid Robots(1999).
- Rakesh ” Avr Atmega8 Microcontroller–An Introduction” , http://www.circuitstoday.com/avr-atmega8-microcontroller-an-introduction.