Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : RISK ASSESSMENT IN HANDLING AND USAGE OF HYDROGEN IN MTPS-I
Volume 03 Issue 10 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 7-10
Abstract – The extra quickly warm pleasure of generators in the control plants calls used for hydrogen cooling, and irrigate is old as coolant to cool downward the boiling hydrogen which comes away since the hydrogen cooling system (HCS) at the generating end. Therefore, in huge generating flora, the development of cooling and the coolant happen to important parts of the warm exchangers. Hence, condition of a consistent HCS is a should be developed. This paper presents improvement and executions of a supervisory-control-and data acquisition-based development manage and monitoring system .A novel technique of six-stage maintain surplus controlled HCS is projected for the cooling of outsized generators in thermal power plant(s). This planned system is similarly consistent for steam-turbine-based generating plant life and incorporated gasification collective round flora. The whole method direct and monitoring, popularly known as human being–machine edge of HCS, has been industrial and virtual on a coincident computerization proposal by Rockwell mechanization.
Keywords— Hydrogen Cooling System (HCS), Steam turbine, Airpreheater
- Osburn, III, ―System and method for communication for a supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system, U.S. Patent 6950851B2, Sep. 27, 2005.
- B. Sun, V. Markova, E. Guerra, F. W. Jones, and C. LeBlanc, ―System and method for distributed control of a plant process, U.S. Patent 2009/0043415A1, Feb. 12, 2009.
- R. L. Banister, R. A. Newby, and W. C. Yang, ―Hydrogen fueled power plant,‖ U.S. Patent 5775091, Jul. 7, 1998.
- K. Isokawa and K. Hisajima, ―Electric power generator/hydrogen production combination plant, U.S. Patent 2007/0000251A1, Jan. 4, 2007.
- V. Miranda, L. M. Carvalho, M. A. Rosa, A. M. L. Silva, and C. Singh, ―Improving power system reliability calculation efficiency with EPSO variants, IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 1772–11779, Nov. 2009.
- K. H. Wang, W. L. Dong, and J. B. Ke, ―Comparison of reliability and the availability between four systems with warm standby components and standby switching failures, Appl. Math. Computer. vol. 183, no. 2, pp. 1310–1322, Dec. 2006.
- T. Koide and H. Sandoh, ―Economic analysis of an M. S. Thomas, P. Kumar, and V. K. Chandna,
- Design, development, and commissioning of a SCADA laboratory for research and training, IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 1582–1588, Aug. 2004.
- G. Vicente, I. B. Muñoz, J. L. L. Galilea, and P. A. R. Toro, Remote automation laboratory using a cluster of virtual machines, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 57, no. 10, pp. 3276–3283, Oct. 2010.