Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : SWIPT BASED COOPERATIVE NON ORTHOGONAL MULTIPLE
Volume 03 Issue 10 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 29-31
Abstract – Without using the short range communication, extra time slots are needed. Here the first two time slots are allocated to the two users, respectively , and one additional time slot is for user co operations , which means that three time slots totally. Base station serves the two users simultaneously during the first two time slots, and one additional time slot is required by one user to help another user.
Keywords— Successive Inference Cancellation, Non Orthogonal Multiple Access, 5G Communication System, Frequency Separation
- Y. Saito, A. Benjebbour, Y. Kishiyama, and T. Naka-mura, “System-level performance evaluation of down-link non-orthogonal multiple access (NOMA),” in Proc.IEEE Annual Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC), London, UK,Sept. 2013.
- Z. Ding, Z. Yang, P. Fan, and H. V. Poor, “On the performance of non-orthogonal multiple access in 5G systems with randomly deployed users,” IEEE Signal Process.Lett., vol. 21, no. 12, pp. 1501–1505, 2014.
- M. Al-Imari, P. Xiao, M. A. Imran, and R. Tafazolli,“Uplink non-orthogonal multiple access for 5G wireless networks,” in Proc. 11th International Symposium on Wireless Communications Systems (ISWCS), Barcelon-a, Spain, Aug 2014, pp. 781–785.
- Z. Ding, P. Fan, and H. V. Poor, “Impact of user pairing on 5G non-orthogonal multiple access,” arXiv preprint arXiv:1412.2799, 2014.
- Z. Ding, M. Peng, and H. V. Poor, “Cooperative non-orthogonal multiple access in 5G systems,” arXiv preprint arXiv:1410.5846, 2014.
- L. Varshney, “Transporting information and energy simultaneously,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. Inf. Theory(ISIT), Toronto, ON, 2008, pp. 1612–1616.
- R. Zhang and C. K. Ho, “MIMO broadcasting for simultaneous wireless information and power transfer,”IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 1989–2001,2013.
- A. Nasir, X. Zhou, S. Durrani, and R. A. Kennedy,“Relaying protocols for wireless energy harvesting and information processing,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 3622–3636, 2013.
- Z. Ding, I. Krikidis, B. Sharif, and H. V. Poor, “Wireless information and power transfer in cooperative networks with spatially random relays,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., 2014. S. Gradshteyn and I. M. Ryzhik, Table of Integrals,Series and Products, 6th ed. New York, NY, USA:Academic Press, 2000.
- 23rd European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO)2048
- S. Y. R. Hui, W. Zhong, and C. K. Lee, “A critical review of recent progress in mid-range wireless power transfer,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 29, no. 9, pp. 4500–4511, Sep. 2014.
- R. Zhang and C. K. Ho, “MIMO broadcasting for simultaneous wireless information and power transfer,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 12,no. 5, pp. 1989–2001, May 2013.
- S. Lee, R. Zhang, and K. Huang, “Opportunistic wireless energy harvesting in cognitive radio networks,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 12,no. 9, pp. 4788–4799, Sep. 2013.
- H. J. Visser and R. J. M. Vullers, “RF energy harvesting and transport for wireless sensor network applications: Principles and requirements,” Proc.IEEE, vol. 101, no. 6, pp. 1410–1423, Jun. 2013.
- Z. Xiang and M. Tao, “Robust beamforming for wireless information and power transmission,” IEEEWireless Commun. Lett., vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 372–375, Aug. 2012.
- D. W. K. Ng, E. S. Lo, and R. Schober, “Robust beamforming for secure communication in systems with wireless information and power transfer,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 4599–4615,Aug. 2014.
- D. W. K. Ng and R. Schober, “Spectral efficient optimization in OFDM systems with wireless information and power transfer,” in Proc. 21st Eur.Signal Process. Conf., Sep. 2013, pp. 1–5.
- D. W. K. Ng, E. S. Lo, and R. Schober, “Energy-efficient resource allocation in multiuser OFDM systems with wireless information and power transfer,” in Proc. IEEE Wireless Commun. Netw. Conf., Apr. 2013,pp. 3823–3828.
- D. W. K. Ng, E. S. Lo, and R. Schober, “Wireless information and power transfer: Energy efficiency optimization in OFDMA systems,”IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 12, no. 12, pp. 6352–6370,Dec. 2013.
- X. Chen, C. Yuen, and Z. Zhang, “Wireless energy and information transfer tradeoff for limited feedback multi-antenna systems with energy beamforming,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 63, no. 1, pp. 407–412,Jan. 2014.
- G. Yang, C. K. Ho, and Y. L. Guan, “Dynamic resource allocation for multiple-antenna wireless power transfer,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process.,vol. 62, no. 14, pp. 3565–3577, Jul. 2014.
- G. Caire, N. Jindal, M. Kobayashi, and N. Ravindran, “Multiuser MIMO achievable rates with downlink training and channel state feedback,” IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, vol. 56, no. 6, pp. 2845–2866, Jun. 2010.
- J. I. Marcum, “Table of Q functions,” Project RAND Research Memorandum M-339, ASTIA Document AD 1165451, Rand Corporation, Santa Monica, CA, USA, vol. abs/1302.0585, Jan. 1950.
- W. R. Heinzelman, A. Chandrakasan, and H. Balakrishnan, “Energyefficient communication protocol for wireless microsensor networks,” in Proc. 33rd Annu. Hawaii Int. Conf. Syst. Sci., Jan. 2000, pp. 1–10.
- S. M. Kay, Fundamentals of Statistical Signal Processing: Estimation Theory. Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA: Prentice-Hall, 1993, ch. 3.4,pp. 30–35.
- R. de Miguel and R. R. Muller, “Vector precoding for a single-user MIMO channel: Matched filter vs. distributed antenna detection,” in Proc. 1st Int. Symp. Appl. Sci. Biomed., Commun. Tech., Oct. 2008, pp. 1–4.
- D. Samardzija and N. Mandayam, “Unquantized and uncoded channel state information feedback in multiple-antenna multiuser systems,” IEEE IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Vol. 14, No. 4, April 2015