Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : 512 LED THREE DIMENSIONAL DISPLAY & ITS LATTICE AN ALYSIS USING A TMEGA 32A A LOW POWER 8 BIT MICROCONTROLLER
Volume 03 Issue 10 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 97-102
Abstract – This paper Consist of Building 3 dimensional LED array that will be able to display Various graphics through the Concept of persistence of Vision. The array will also be Sensitive to motion in three direction, allowing it to focus certain graphics to a targeted audience through motion Detection. There will be Several options for Display Including no directional animations & Direction Focused graphics. We will be Using Infrared Sensors to Design a Build a motion detection system that will fed into our Processor. The Processor will, through Several Inputs, decide what Graphic to Present and Will Feed it to an FPGA.The FPGA will then Process the necessary data & Output to the 512 LEDs to be used in the 3D array.
Keywords— Three Dimensional Array, 512 LEDs, LED Cube
- Actuality Systems, “Perspecta 3d display”
- Shin-Mim Liu and Kaung-Chang Chou, “The Design and Implementation of a Low Cost 360 Degree Color LED Display System”, IEEE Transaction and Consumer Electronics, Volume 57, No. 2, May 2011.
- Chao – Huang Wei and Phuong –Nhung Bui “Implementing a web based remote controlled system for Led dot matrix display
- Felix 3D, “Felix 2”/”solidFELIX”
- Network Wizards, “Cubatron”.
- Todd Holoubeck, “LED cube”
- ChrisLomont, “LED Cube”
- Wikipedia, “Persistence of Vision”.