Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : A HYBRID TECHNIQUE FOR CONCEALING THE PATIENT DATA IN MEDICAL IMAGES
Volume 03 Issue 11 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 1-3
Abstract – The proposed work comprises of such secure transmission of data using Integer wavelet transform which produces output is in the form of integers hence it consumes less memory space. The medical images where it associates data hiding and encryption method. Moreover, an efficient Huffman encoding technique has been employed in order to make the transmission with low bandwidth. In this work a novel method is introduced to solve that complexity of conveying large information by reducing the quantity of data used to represent a file without extensively reducing the quality of the original data. Experimental outcome demonstrates that the proposed work proved to offer least mean square error and as well perform better for a variety of biomedical images including CT scan, MRI and X-rays than the existing schemes. The performance metrics namely Peak signal to noise ratio, SSIM and Mean square error values are computed for the reconstructed image. The outcome of the proposed framework is highly beneficial and serves as a solution for healthcare services.
Keywords— IWT, Chaotic Encryption, LSB Embedding, Huffman coding, Performance measures
- Rayachoti, Rayachoti Eswaraiah , Edara Sreenivasa Reddy,“Robust Medical Image Watermarking Technique For Accurate Detection Of Tampers Inside Region Of Interest And Recovering Original Region Of Interest,” IET image process, Jan2015,vol.9,Iss.8,PP.615-625.
- N. Suganya , M.Marimuthu, “ ECG Steganography Based Privacy Protecting Of Medical Data for Telemedicine Application, ” IJIRCCE Proceedings, vol2, special issue-1,March 2014.
- Prabakaran. G , Dr. Bhavani R, Rajeswari P.S, “ Multi secure and Robustness for Medical Image Based Steganography Scheme, ” ICCPCT- March 2014.
- Shubham Lavania , Palash Sushil Matey ,Thanikaiselvan, “Real-Time Implementation of Steganography in Medical Images using Integer Wavelet Transform, ” ICCIC -2014 IEEE Transactions.
- S.Uma Maheswari, “Data Hiding in Gray Scale Images Integer Wavelet Transform , ”ICICES-2014 IEEE Transactions.
- M Bin Younas Jawad , Ahmad, “Comparative Analysis of Chaotic and Non-chaotic Image Encryption Schemes, ” 2014 IEEE Transactions.
- Priya R Sankpal P. A. Vijaya, “Image Encryption Using Chaotic Maps: A Survey, ” 2014, IEEE Transactions.
- M.Vijay,V.VigneshKumar , “Image Steganography Algorithm Based on Huffman Encoding and Transform Domain Method, ” IEEE Transactions 2014.
- Nidhi Dhawale, “Implementation of Huffman algorithm and study for optimization , ” IEEE Trans 2014.
- Divakar Yadav Meenal Agrawal Anuja Arora , “Performance Evaluation of LSB and LSD in Steganography”IEEE Trans2014.
- Manu Devi ,Nidhi Sharma , “ Improved Detection of Least Bit Steganography Algorithms in Color and Gray Scale, ” IEEE Trans 2014.
- Waters, Jerry Leung , and Un-Ku Moon , “LSB-First SARADC with Bit-Repeating for Reduced Energy Consumption, IEEE Transactions 2014.