Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : PSO BASED ENTROPY OPTIMIZED BOW FOR INFORMATION RETRIEVAL
Volume 03 Issue 11 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 26-28
Abstract – We use an optimization technique for K means ++ in order to apply the weight for the features to the bag of words mechanism derived using text mining or k means algorithm which fasten the cluster formation deletes the redundant features. Paralleled in order to improve the retrieval performance, In this Particle optimization algorithm (PSO) to reduce the number of iteration in the k means ++ algorithm. The PSO algorithm eliminates the semantic gap between the features in order to reduce the query time and precision of retrieval results. The PSO is capable to retrieving the data from the class which are even not found the training phase as it is works with huge work space. The Experimental results proves that novel proposed mechanism outperforms the state of art approaches in terms of precision , recall and f measures values which indicates the accuracy also in execution time which indicates the efficiency.
Keywords— Information Search and Retrieval, Dictionary Learning, K-Means++ Clustering, Entropy Optimization, PSO Algorithm
- Thair Nu Phyu., “Survey of Classification Techniques in Data Mining”, Proceedings of the International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2009.
- Lyman, Peter; Hal R. Varian (2003)., “How Much Information”
- Jiawei Han, Michelin Kamber, “Data Mining Concepts and Techniques”, Morgan Kaufmann publishers, USA, 2001, 70-181.
- Qi Luo 2003., “Advancing Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining H. Liu and H. Motoda. Computational Methods of Feature Selection”, Chapman and Hall/CRC Press, 2007.
- Bing Xue, Mengjie Zhang, Will N. Browne., “Particle Swarm Optimization for Feature Selection in Classification: A Multi-Objective Approach” , IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics 2012.
- Emary, WaleedYamany, Aboul Ella Hassanien., “New approach for feature selection based on rough set and bat algorithm”, Computer Engineering & Systems (ICCES), 2014.
- Hongtao Zhang., “Feature Selection for the Stored-grain Insects Based on PSO and SVM”, Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining. 2009.
- Bing Xue, A. K. Qin, Mengjie Zhang., “An archive based particle swarm optimization for feature selection in classification”, 2014 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC).
- ChellasamyRani, DurairajDevaraj, T.AruldossAlbert Victoire, Pugalendhi, GaneshKumar., “Hybrid Ant Bee Algorithm for Fuzzy Expert System Based Sample Classification”,IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics.
- R. S. Parpinelli, H. S. Lopes, A. A. Freitas., “Data mining with an ant colony optimization algorithm” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation.