Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : UNDERSTANDING THE TCP/IP SUITE PROTOCOL ARCHITECTURE AND ITS APPLICATIONS
Volume 03 Issue 12 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 14-17
Abstract – The Protocol architecture is a virtual model which defines how communication should take place. It logically divides the processes which are required for the communication into layers. This concept is known as layered architecture. A network reference model helps us understand the functions of communication software which relate to network product development activities. It also provides the basic scheme for creating and implementation of network devices. This paper helps us to understand the TCP/IP suite, it’s architecture and applications.
Keywords— TCP/IP; Protocol
- Behrouz A. Forouzan, Data Communications and Networking, 2003
- Margaret Rouse, “OSI (Open Systems Interconnection)”
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OSI_model http://www.exa.unicen.edu.ar/catedras/comdat1/material/TP1-Ejercicio5-ingles.pdf
- K. R. Jung, A. Park, S. Lee, Machine-Type-Communication (MTC) device grouping algorithm for congestion avoidance of MTC oriented LTE network. Security-Enriched Urban Computing and Smart Grid. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp.167-178, 2010.
- J. Cao, M. Ma , H. Li. A survey on security aspects for LTE and LTE-A networks, IEEE Communications Surveys Tutorials, vol.16, no.1, pp.283- 302, 2014.
- 3GPP, “Technical Specification Group Services and System Aspects; Service requirements for Machine-Type Communications (MTC)(Release 11),” 3GPP TS 22.368 V11.4.0, 2012.
- P. Calhoun, J. Loughney, E. Guttman, G. Zorn, J. Arkko, Diameter Base Protocol. Available: http://www.ietf.org/rfc3558.txt.
- http://searchnetworking.techtarget.com/definition/TCP-IP Posted by Margaret Rouse WhatIs.com