Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : MODELING, SIMULATION AND KINEMATIC ANALYSIS OF 4-DOF POLAR ROBOT MANIPULATOR USING ROBO ANALYZER AND MATLAB SOFTWARE
Volume 03 Issue 12 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 18-22
Abstract – In this paper modeling, kinematic analysis and simulation of of 4 DOF (TRLR) Polar Robot Manipulator has been briefly presented. The complete mathematical model for kinematics analysis of mentioned robot configuration has been developed by using DH (Denavit Hardenberg) notation. The TRLR polar robot in the present case is modeled using Solidworks and motion simulation is also performed. Finally the results of simulation of the manipulator model with RoboAnalyzer and MATLAB are also presented.
Keywords— Polar Robot Manipulator, DH, Robot Motion, RoboAnalyzer, MATLAB
- S.R.Deb and Sankha Deb 2010. Robotics Technology and Flexible Automation, Tata Mcgraw-Hill Publications. pp. 71-75.
- PI.Corke, “A Robotics Toolbox for MATLAB” IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, Vol. 3, Issue.1, March-1996, pp.24-32.
- J. Denavit, R. S. Hartenberg, “A Kinematic Notation for Lower-Pair Mechanisms Based on Matricies” ASME Journal of Applied Mechanisms, vol. 77, June -1955, pp. 215-221.
- G. Rajeevlochana and S. K. Saha, “RoboAnalyzer: 3D model based robotics learning software” International Conference on Multibody Dynamics, 2011, pp. 3 – 13.
- S. B. Niku, Introduction to Robotics: Analysis, Systems, Prentice Hall,2010.
- Ionescu,. “Modeling and Simulation in Mechatronics”, IFAS inter.confer.MCPL(2007), Sep. pp.26‐29, Sibiu, Romania.
- R. K. Mittal and IJ Nagarath. 2005. Robotics and Control. Tata Mcgraw-Hill Publications. pp. 95-98, 126-128.
- J. Bahuguna, R. G. Chittawadigi and S. K. Saha, “Teaching and Learning of Robot Kinematics Using RoboAnalyzer Software” International Conference on Advances in Robotics, 2013, pp. 1-6.
- LUO Jia-jia, HU Guo-qing. “Study on the Simulation of Robot Motion Based on MATLAB” Journal of Xiamen University (Natural Science) Vol. 44, Issue. 5 2005: 640-644.