Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : AUTONOMOUS FIRE FIGHTING ROBOT
Volume 03 Issue 12 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 42-44
Abstract – This project is used to extinguish the fire in case of fire accidents. This fire fighting robot is controlled autonomously using an Arduino UNO microcontroller which is considered as brain of the robot. It is a three wheeled robot, with forward & reverse movement using two DC gear motor. Our robot can move in any directions .The robot can avoid any obstacles in the path. It senses the obstacle using ultrasonic sensor. This robot consists of water pumping system, which is actuated to spray the water and it senses the fire by using flame sensor. Robots designed to find a fire, before it rages out of control, can one day work with fire-fighters greatly reducing the risk of injury to victims. The project will help generate interests as well as innovations in the fields of robotics while working towards a practical and obtainable solution to save lives and mitigate the risk of property damage.
Keywords— Ardino; Fire Fighting Robot; Microcontroller
- Intelligent springer Handbook of robotics Mini-Robot system International journal of computers, communications & control, Vol.I, Issue 21, January 2013 by Bruno Siciliano.
- Mechanism and Robot analysis with MAT —- Den B. Marghetu.
- Development and Application of Automatic Fire Fighting Robot International Journal of Advance Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) Vol.2, Issue 14, August 2013.
- Implementing a fire fighting robot as an effective sensor by Prof. Bong D.M.K.
- Design & implement of Automatic Fire Fighting Robot by Prof. Paule Thomas “Effective of Thermostat Sensor” Extinguisher security International Conference (WSS), 2012.
- Avanzato, R. “Collaborative Mobile Robot Design in an Introductory Programming course for Engineers.” Proc. 1988 ASEE Annual Conference, Seattle, 1998.