Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : SEARCH SCHEME OVER ENCRYPTED CLOUD DATA USING CRSA
Volume 03 Issue 12 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 60-65
Abstract – Using cloud storage, user can store their data efficiently and the sharing of data is also important task in the cloud computing. In cloud computing data owner outsourced their data to cloud server. Before outsourcing there is an encryption process is available on data in cloud computing. Moreover, data owner and user check the integrity of data in the cloud server. To improve the privacy and security of the data, introduced the ranked search scheme over encrypted data. B-tree algorithm is used to construct a tree based index structure and CRSA algorithm is used for encryption technique. The proposed scheme provides better efficiency compared to existing approaches.
Keywords— Cloud Data; Multi-keyword; Ranked Search Scheme
- Sawase Akanksha and B.M.Patil, “A Secure Multiowner Dynamic Groups Data Sharing in Cloud”, International Journal of Advances in Engineering & Technology, Feb., 2016.
- Mr.K.Janardhan and Mr.M. Narendra, “Mona: Secure Multi-Owner Data Sharing for Dynamic Groups in the Cloud”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) ISSN: 2248-9622, 2015.
- L.M. Butrico, and D. Da Silva, “Towards a unified ontology of cloud computing,” in Proc. 2008 Grid Computing Environments Workshop.
- Amazon Inc., “Amazon elastic compute cloud (Amazon EC2),” 2011. Available: http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/
- M. Armbrust, A. Fox, R. Griffith, A. Joseph, R. Katz, A. Konwinski, G. Lee, D. Patterson, A. Rabkin, I. Stoica, M. Zaharia, Above the cloud: a Berkeley view of cloud computing, Berkeley University, 2009.
- M. Miller, Cloud Computing:Web Based Applications that Change theWay You Work and Collaborate Online, Safari Books Online, LLC, 2008.
- X. Chen, J. Li, W. Susilo, Efficient fair conditional payments for outsourcing computations, IEEE Trans. Inf. Forensics Secur. (TIFS) 7 (6) (2012) 1687–1694.
- Rahul Bhatnagar, SuyashRaizada, PramodSaxena, SECURITY IN CLOUD COMPUTING,International Journal For Technological Research In Engineering, ISSN (Online) : 2347 4718, December – 201.
- Sanjana Sharma, SonikaSoni, Swati Sengar, Security in Cloud Computing, National Conference on Security Issues in Network Technologies, 2012.
- Shucheng Yu, Cong Wang, KuiRen, and Wenjing Lou, Achieving Secure, Scalable, and Fine-grained Data Access Control in Cloud Computing, 978-1-4244-5837-0/10,IEEE, 2010.
- Wenhai Sun et al., “Protecting Your Right: Attributebased Keyword Search with Finegrained Ownerenforced Search Authorization in the Cloud”, IEEE INFOCOM 2014, Toronto, Canada, April 27 – May 2, 2014.
- Ning Cao et al.,” Privacy-Preserving MultiKeyword Ranked Search over Encrypted Cloud Data”, IEEE Transactions on parallel and distributed systems, vol. 25, no. 1, jan 2014.