Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : CONDITION MONITORING OF BEARING BY USING VIBRATION ANALYSIS
Volume 03 Issue 12 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 66-69
Abstract – In order to develop robust condition monitoring and prognosis technologies and systems for bearing, a comprehensive review of the state-of-art of condition monitoring and fault diagnosis techniques has been carried out. The challenges and opportunities are identified to guide future research in improving the life and ability of condition monitoring and prognosis systems for bearing. This review also focuses on application of bearing condition monitoring.Faults can thus be detected while components are operational and appropriate actions can be planned in time to prevent failure of components.
Keywords— Monitoring; Vibration Analysis
- Stephan E,Expert system development for vibration analysis in machine condition monitoring‖,science direct ,34(2008)291-299.
- Mohamed et al,Monitoring of fatigue crack stages in a high carbon steel rotating shaft using vibration‖, science direct,10(2011)130-135.
- HARLISCA Ciprian, SZABÓ Loránd, Bearing Faults Condition Monitoring – A Literature Survey‖,Journal of computer science & control system,vol 5 no 2,oct 2012.
- A R Bhende, G K Awari and S P Untawale, ―Assessment of Bearing Fault Detection Using Vibration Signal Analysis‖, VSRD-TNTJ, Vol. 2 (5), (2011), pp:249-261
- SudhanshuGoel,RipulGhosh, Satish Kumar, AparnaAkula,a,‖A Methodical Review of Condition Monitoring TechniquesFor Electrical Equipment‖.