Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : SECURE THE DIGITAL IMAGE BY USING THE WATERMARKING AND SCRAMBLING TECHNIQUES AND RESTORING THE ORIGINAL DIGITAL IMAGE
Volume 03 Issue 12 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 110-113
Abstract – Medical records are extremely sensitive patient information and require uncompromising security during both storage and transmission. In this paper a multi secure and robustness of medical image based steganography scheme is proposed. The proposed technique provides an efficient and storage security mechanism for the protection of digital medical images. We proposed a viable watermarking technique using Discrete Wavelet Transform (DWT) to protect the MRI medical image into a single container image.At first the given image was resized and undergo watermarking using the svd and alpha blending and then it is applied with Arnold transformation to form scrambled image and recovered finally by descrambling using Arnold transformation and inverse svd on the obtained image. The quality of the recovered medical image showed acceptable visual quality. It is observed that the quality parameters are improved with acceptable. PSNR.
Keywords— PSNR; Arnold Transformation; Discrete Wavelet Transform
- Tanushyam Chattopadhyay, Brojeshwar Bhowmick and Aniruddha Sinha, Applications of Image Processing in Industries”, Computer Society of India Communications (CSIC), Vol: 36, Issue4, pp.8-11, Jul.2012
- J. Clerk Maxwell, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, 3rd ed., vol. 2. Oxford: Clarendon, 1892, pp.68-73.
- Baisa L Gunjal, Suresh N Mali,“Applications of digital image watermarking in Industries”, Computer Society of India Communications (CSIC), ISSN: 0970-647X, Vol. 36, Iss. 6, , pp. 5-7, Sep. 2012.
- Minati Mishra, Priyadarsini Mishra, MC Adhikary and Sunit Kumar, “Image Encryption Using Fibonacci- Lucas Transformation”, International Journal on Cryptography and Information Security (IJCIS), Vol.2, No.3, pp. 131 -141, Sep. 2012.
- Minoru Kuribayashi,” Simplified MAP Detector for Binary Fingerprinting Code Embedded by Spread Spectrum Watermarking Scheme”, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp. 610-623, Apr. 2014.