Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 03 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 34-37
Abstract – As the potential for disastrous consequences from threats increases in prevalence, the speed which such cyber threats can occur presents new challenges to understandings of self-defense. This paper first examines the prevention of threats nations could face. It next looks at existing concepts of self-defense with particular focus on anticipatory and preemptive self-defense, and then moves to a review of the underlying criteria which govern the right to resort to such actions. As will be shown, definitions for anticipatory and preemptive self-defense are less useful than an understanding of the actual criteria that must be met to justify their use. Highly sophisticated electronic sensors attached to the tank’s hull will project images of the surrounding environment back onto the outside of the vehicle enabling it to merge into the landscape and evade attack . The electronic camouflage will enable the vehicle to blend into the surrounding countryside in much the same way that a squid uses ink to help as a disguise . Unlike conventional forms of camouflage, the images on the hull would change in concert with the changing environment always insuring that the vehicle remains disguised. In Helmand, for example, all armored vehicle have desert sand colored camouflage, which is of little use in the “Green Zone”, an area of cultivation where crops are grown and the Taliban often hide.
Keywords— Sophisticated Tanker; Military Tanking; Finding Objects; Automatic Field Controller
- I.S. Jacobs and C.P. Bean, “Fine particles, thin films and exchange an isotropy,” in Magnetism, vol. III, G.T. Rado and H. Suhl, Eds. New York: Academic, 1963, pp. 271-350.
- K. Elissa, “Title of paper if known,” unpublished.
- R. Nicole, “Title of paper with only first word capitalized,” J. Name Stand. Abbrev., in press.
- Y. Yorozu, M. Hirano, K. Oka, and Y. Tagawa, “Electron spectroscopy studies on magneto-optical media and plastic substrate interface,” IEEE Transl. J. Magn. Japan, vol. 2, pp. 740-741, August 1987 [Digests 9th Annual Conf. Magnetics Japan, p. 301, 1982].
- M. Young, The Technical Writer’s Handbook. Mill Valley, CA: University Science, 1989.
- I.Iturrate,J.Antelis,A.Kubler,¨andJ.Minguez,―Anoninvasive brain-actuatedwheelchairbased onaP300neurophysiological protocoland automated navigation,‖ IEEETransactionson Robotics, vol.25,no. 3, pp. 614–627,june2009.
- J. d. R.Millan,´ F. Galan,´ D. Vanhooydonck, E.Lew,J. Philips, and M.Nuttin,―Asynchronousnon-invasivebrain-actuatedcontrolof anintelligentwheelchair,‖ inProc.31stAnnualInt.Conf.IEEE Eng.Med. Biol. Soc., 2009, pp.3361–3364.
- J. d. R. Millan,´F. Renkens, J. Mourino,˜and W. Gerstner,Noninvasive brain-actuated control of a mobile robot by human EEG,‖IEEE Trans BiomedEng, vol.51, no. 6, pp. 1026–1033,2004.
- F.Galan,´ P.W.Ferrez,F.Oliva, J.Guardia,` andJ.d.R.Millan,´ Feature extractionformulti-classBCIusingcanonicalvariates analysis,‖ inIEEEIntSympIntelligentSignal Processing,2007.
- J.d.R.Millan,´P.W.Ferrez,F.Galan,´E.Lew,andR.Chavarriaga,Non-invasive brain-machineinteraction,‖IntJ PatternRecognition andArtificial Intelligence, vol. 22, no. 5,pp. 959–972, 2008.
- S. Perdikis, H. Bayati, R. Leeb, andJ. d. R. Millan, ―vidence accumulationinasynchronous BCI,‖International Journalof Bioelec- tromagnetism,vol. 13, no.3,pp.131–132,2011.
- G. Lucas, ―A tutorial and elementary trajectory model for the differential steering system of robot wheel actuators,‖ The RossumProject, Tech.Rep., May 2000.[Online].Available:http://rossum.sourceforge.net/papers/DiffSteer/
- E.Fazl-Ersiand J.Tsotsos,―Regionclassification forrobustfloor detectioninindoorenvironments,‖in Image Analysisand Recognition,M.KamelandA.Campilho, Eds.Springer Berlin/ Heidelberg,2009,vol. 5627,pp.717–726.
- T.DuttaandG.Fernie,―Utilizationofultrasound sensorsforanti- collision systemsofpoweredwheelchairs,‖IEEE Transactionson NeuralSystemsandRehabilitationEngineering,vol.13,no.1, pp.24–32,March2005.
- S.Beucher,―Thewatershedtransformationappliedtoimagesegmentation,‖ScanningMicroscopyInternational,vol.6, pp.299–314,1992.
- J.BorensteinandY.Koren,―The vector field histogram fast obstacleavoidance for mobilerobots,‖IEEETransactionson RoboticsandAutomation,vol. 7, no.3, pp. 278–288,1991.
- G.Schoner,¨M.Dose,andC.Engels,―Dynamicsofbehavior: Theory and applications for autonomousrobotarchitectures,‖ Robot. Autonomous Syst., vol. 16, pp.213–245, 1995.
- L.Tonin, T.Carlson, R.Leeb, and J.d.R.Millan,´Brain- controlled telepresencerobotby motor-disabledpeople,‖in Proc. AnnualInterna-tionalConferenceofthe IEEE Engineeringin Medicine andBiology SocietyEMBC 2011,2011,pp. 4227–4230.
- S.tenHagenandB.Krose,Trajectoreconstruction for self-localizationandmapbuilding,‖inProceedingsofthe IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, vol. 2,2002,pp.1796–1801vol.2.
- D.Norman, The Design of Everyday Things. DoubledayBusiness,2002.