Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 04 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 38-40
Abstract – Now-a- days the Cyber bistro’s plays an essential part in Internet. Any illegal activities happen in and around the urban areas. The digital bistro in charge don’t have any detail about the user who enter into the digital bistro . To keep away from these issues to the legislature needs to take an activity to control the digital bistro as concentrated one. This application makes all the digital bistro to gather in less than one tree. Utilizing this application all bistro can be added to the database and the administrator of that bistro is given by an id and password. Utilizing that id and password the subtle elements of the bistro can be kept up by the administrator like framework information and client data. To track a client details are stored in database with an id verification. After enlistment of the client the admin is given by an id . This id is broadly remarkable. Since it is an exceptional id the clients ID can be checked broadly in any digital café’s. So the clients need not to convey the id proofs while they go for cafe.
Keywords— Cyber cafe; User Identity; User Validation
- Information Security Issues Facing Internet Café Users, Alfred Thaga Kgopa, 2013
- Cyber security: challenges for society- literature review Atul M. Tonge, Suraj S. Kasture , Surbhi R. Chaudhari, 2013
- D. J. Bodeau, R. Graubart, and J. Fabius-Greene, ―Improving cyber security and mission assurance via cyber preparedness (Cyber Prep) Levels,‖ September 9, 2010.
- Audry Watters, Read Write Cloud, RWW Solution Series, 2010
- Amichai Shulan, Application Defence Center (ADC), Amicha Regularly Lectures, Security, 2011
- Bibliothequesolvay, parcLeopold, Security and Defense Agenda, 137 rue Belliard, B-1040 Brussels, Belgium
- Ajith Abraham1, Crina Grosan2, Yuehui Chen3, Cyber Security and the Evolution of Intrusion Detection Systems, School of Computer Science and Engineering, Chung-Ang University, Korea 2Department of Computer Science Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, 3400, Romania 3School of Information Science and Engineering Jinan University, Jinan 250022, P.R.China
- Denning D., An Intrusion-Detection Model, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Vol. SE-13, No. 2, pp.222-232, 1987.
- Ravi Sharma, Study of Latest Emerging Trends on Cyber Security and its challenges to Society, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 3, Issue 6, June-2012 1 ISSN 2229-5518 IJSER © 2012
- Abraham D. Sofaer, David Clark, Whitfield Diffie, Proceedings of a Workshop on Deterring Cyber Attacks: Informing Strategies and Developing Options for U.S. Policy http://www.nap.edu/catalog/12997.htmlCyber Security and International Agreements ,Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers pg185-205
- ThillaRajaretnam Associate Lecturer, School of Law, University of Western Sydney, The Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (SDIWC),International Journal of Cyber-Security and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF) 1(3): 232-240 2012 (ISSN: 2305-0012)