Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 04 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 62-66
Abstract – This paper aims at production of electricity by using the concept of the rotation of wind turbine due to the wind caused by the moving train. Wind turbine is provided with ventilated casing to reduce the large air pressure. The mouth of casing is provided with valve to control the wind flow. The blade is mounted on the roof of the train and total mechanical support is provided .The electricity produced will run the various loads connected to the train cabin. The excess power is stored in battery for further use. This will help to cut down the usage of non renewable sources which is on the verge of extinction and the entire process is non-polluting.
Keywords— Wind Turbine, Moving train, Wind Rotation, Electricity
- G. Eason, B. Noble, and I.N. Sneddon, “On certain integrals of Lipschitz-Hankel type involving products of Bessel functions,” Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc. London, vol. A247, pp. 529-551, April 1955. (references)
- J. Clerk Maxwell, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, 3rd ed., vol. 2. Oxford: Clarendon, 1892, pp.68-73.
- I.S. Jacobs and C.P. Bean, “Fine particles, thin films and exchange anisotropy,” in Magnetism, vol. III, G.T. Rado and H. Suhl, Eds. New York: Academic, 1963, pp. 271-350.
- K. Elissa, “Title of paper if known,” unpublished.
- R. Nicole, “Title of paper with only first word capitalized,” J. Name Stand. Abbrev., in press.
- Y. Yorozu, M. Hirano, K. Oka, and Y. Tagawa, “Electron spectroscopy studies on magneto-optical media and plastic substrate interface,” IEEE Transl. J. Magn. Japan, vol. 2, pp. 740-741, August 1987 [Digests 9th Annual Conf. Magnetics Japan, p. 301, 1982].
- M. Young, The Technical Writer’s Handbook. Mill Valley, CA: University Science, 1989.