Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 05 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 40-42
Abstract – This project work titled “DESIGN OF AUTOMATIC BUS FRAME LIFT BY USING HYDRAULIC JACK METHOD” has been conceived having studied the difficulty in lifting the bus frames. Our survey in the regard in several garages, revealed the facts that mostly some difficult methods were adopted in lifting the vehicles for reconditioning. Now the project has mainly concentrated on this difficulty, and hence a suitable method has been investigated. Such that the bus frame can be lifted from the floor land without application of any impact force. By pressing the button in the dashboard, the electronic control unit activates the hydraulic power pack and finally the jacks are activated and the frame is lifted from the ground. The fabrication part of it has been considered with almost case for its simplicity and economy, such that this can be accomodated as one of the essential tools on automobile garages.
Keywords— Bus Frame; Hydralic; Lifting
- Manufacturing technology (Machine Processes & Types), -G.K.Vijayaraghavan
- Engineering economics & cost analysis (Cost of Material), -S.Senthil, L.Madan, N.Rabindro Singh.
- Hydraulics and pneumatics -Cesar Millan
- Design data book -PSG college of technology
- Strength of materials -Nagarajan