Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 05 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 65-67
Abstract – The main objective of this concept is to apply the gear in a two wheeler by using automation system. This is the new innovative model mainly used for the vehicles to control the vehicle. In this project we design the AUTOMATIC GEAR SHIFTING IN MOTOR CYCLE by using the electronic devices. The device we use is a wiper motor; the motor is controlled by using the microcontroller that is coded for controlling the motor, there are limiting switches that is used for the motor to revise its position. This is very useful for the gear changing mechanism in automobile vehicles. By using this we can easily control the vehicle and improve the performance of the vehicle also we can avoid the wear and tear of the gear.
Keywords— Gear Shift; Two wheeler; Wiper Motor
- P. Alexander M.E, T. Sudha M.E, M. Omamageswari M.E, “Automatic Gear Transmission in Two Wheelers using Embedded System”, J of IJARET, Volume 3, Issue 2, July-December (2012), pp. 164-175.
- Chunsheng Ni, Tongli Lu, Jianwu Zhang, School of Mechanical Engineering, State Key Laboratory for Mechanical System and Vibration Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 800 Dong Chuan Road, Shanghai, 200240 China, “Gearshift control for dry dual-clutch transmissions”
- J-O Hahn1, J-W Hur, G-W Choi, Y M Cho and K I Lee. Department of Mechanical Engineering, Korea Airforce Academy, South Korea, “Self-learning approach to automatic transmission shift control in a commercial construction vehicle during the inertia phase”.
- Button operated electro-magnetic gear shifting system D.Mangeelal1 Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, J.B.Institute of Engineering &Technology, Yenkapally, Moinabad(M), R.R.(Dist), Hyderabad-500075,India.
- Pettersson, M.; Nielsen, L. Gear shifting by engine control. IEEE Trans. Control Syst. Technol. 2000, 8, 495–507.
- Inalpolat. M. and A. Kahraman, 2008. “Dynamic modelling of planetary gears of automatic transmissions. Proc. I Mech E Part D”, J. Automobile,Eng., 222: 229-242.
- Glielmo, L., L. Lannelli and V. Vacca, 2006. “Gearshift control for automated manual transmissions”, IEEE/ASME Tran. Mech., 11(1): 17-25.