Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 05 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 68-71
Abstract – The purpose of this project is to acquire the electrical parameter Current and send these real time values over GSM network using GSM Modem/phone along with farming land usage of loads. This project is also designed to protect the overload circuitry by operating an Electromagnetic Relay. This Relay gets activated whenever the electrical parameters exceed the predefined values. The Relay can be used to operate a Circuit Breaker to switch off the main electrical supply. This system can be designed to send SMS alerts whenever the Circuit Breaker trips or whenever the Voltage or Current exceeds the predefined when the excess usage of loads that time GSM send the information about the motor On and OFF condition to the farmer. In this project Zigbee is used to send the information about the load used in garden to EB station. Every time the load information is monitored in EB station when the excess load usage limit is predicted that time it will send the information to garden Zigbee to OFF the whole system. The loads used in garden is monitored every time. This project makes use of an onboard computer which is commonly termed as microcontroller. This onboard computer can efficiently communicate with the different sensors being used. The controller is provided with some internal memory to hold the code. This memory is used to dump some set of assembly instructions into the controller and the functioning of the controller is dependent on these assembly instructions. The controller is programmed using Embedded C language. Here we are proposing an automation system for controlling pump motors either open well or bore well motors based on farmers demand. Nowadays farmers usually have more than one pump motors which is run by switching the power supply manually using a T switch. To automate this, we are proposing to install an embedded control unit. It has two parts EB control section and Farmer control section. The farmers will be given access to modify the pump motor run time for each and every pump motor he have. Once the run time is set pump motors will be running sequentially which will results in maximum utilisation for ground water with optimum power usage.
Keywords— Bus Frame; Hydralic; Lifting
- Veena Divya K member IACSIT ,Ayush Akhouri, Chandan Kumar, “A Real time implementation of a GSM based Automated Irrigation Control System using Drip Irrigation Methology International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 4, Issue 5, May 2013 ISSN 2229.
- In R.Suresh, S.Gopinath, K.Govindaraju, T.Devika, N.SuthanthiraVanitha5 “GSM based Automated IrrigatiOn Control using Raingun Irrigation System” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering.
- Purnima, S.R.N. Reddy, PhD. Proposed a “Design of Remote Monitoring and Control System with Automatic Irrigation System using GSM-Bluetooth “(International Journal of Computer Applications(0975–888) Volume 47–No.12, June 2012 )
- Chandrika Chanda, Surbhi Agarwal Proposed scheme “A Survey of Automated GSM Based Irrigation Systems” (ISSN 2250-2459 Volume 2, Issue 10, October 2012)
- Irrigation, 5th Edition, Muhammad Irfan Khan Yousafzai, Claude H. Pair, editor, published by the Irrigation Association, 1983
- Drip and Micro Irrigation Design and Management for Trees, Vines, and Field Crops, 3rd Edition, byCharles M. Burt and Stuart W. Styles, published by the Irrigation Training and Research Center, 2007
- Microcontroller chip Technology, 2001, PIC16F84A Datasheet www.microchip.com
- P. Dietz, W. Yerazunis, D. Leigh, Very LowCost Sensing and Communication Using Bidirectional LEDs, UbiComp 2003: Proceedings, vol. 2864, pp.175-191, 2003.
- M. Javanmard, K.A. Abbas and F. Arvin, “A Microcontroller-Based Monitoring System for BatchTea Dryer”, CCSE Journal of Agricultural Science, Vol. 1, No. 2, December 2009.