Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 05 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 6-8
Abstract – Nowadays internet and mail based file transfer have become a popular means of secure communication. Email is a method of switch over digital messages from one user to another or more recipients across the Internet. In early email systems required the sender and the recipient to both must be online at the same time. Today’s email systems are based on a store-and-forward model. In this system neither the users nor their computers are required to be online simultaneously. There were number of email applications have been developed and run successfully. Since the existing email application does not support the transfer of .exe files. The Purpose of this project is to enhance secure email system that transfer of executable files over the network through email and to provide authentication in message transmission. This project also includes sending notifications to the user during offline. This system will useful for all and widely helpful in business community.
Keywords— Muthentication; Email security; .Exe file transfer
- A new graphical password scheme against spyware by using CAPTCHA HaichangGao, Xiyang Liu, SidongWang, Software Engineering Institute Xidian University, Shaanxi 710071, P.R.ChinaRuyiDai,School of Computer Northwestern Ploytechnical University Shaanxi 710072, P.R.China
- A Time- and Memory- Efficient String Matching Algorithm for Intrusion Detection Systems Tzu-Fang Sheu, Nen-Fu Huang Institute of Communication Engineering, Department of Computer Science ,National Tsing-Hua University Hsinchu, Taiwan.
- String Searching Engine for Virus ScanningDerek Pao, Xing Wang, Xiaoran Wang, Cong Cao, and Yuesheng Zhu, Senior Member, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON COMPUTERS, VOL. 60, NO. 11, NOVEMBER 2011
- KLASSP: Entering Passwords on a Spyware Infected Machine Using a Shared Secret Proxy D. Florencio and C. Herley, “22nd Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC), 2006
- Graphical Passwords as Browser Extension: Implementation and Usability Study1 Kemal Bicakci, Mustafa Yucee1, BurakErdeniz, HakanGurbaslar, NartBedinAtalay 5th Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security, 2009.
- A.V. Aho and M.J. Corasick, “Efficient String Matching: An Aid to Bibliographic Search,” Comm. ACM, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 333-340,1975.
- M. Alicherry, M. Muthuprasanna, and V. Kumar, “High Speed Matching for Network IDS/IPS,” Proc. IEEE Int’l Conf. Network Protocols, pp. 187-196, 2006.