Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 05 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 77-79
Abstract – Turbo generator-6 is used to produce the electricity for requirement of industrial power consumption. Turbo generator gland steam is directly connected to the condenser duct. The gland steam have the particular temperature and pressure. The gland steam temperature is not properly used in the turbo generator. The leak off steam is connected to the condenser then the steam is converted into water. The water is supplied into the feed water. More amount of heat energy converted into water. During this process the enormous amount of heat energy get wasted the temperature of the feed water is raised from 48˚C to 63˚C by burning the coal. But in our project we are planned to raise the temperature of feed water by using the leak out steam of TG-6.
Keywords— Turbo Generator; Gland Steam; Condenser
- Jian- Fei Zhang, Ya-Ling He and Wen Qnan Tao, “Numerical Simulation on Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers with Middle Overlapped Helical Baffles and Continuous Baffles”, March-2009.
- Khairun Hasmadi Othman,”Cfd Simulation of Heat Transfer in Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger”, April-2009.
- Kern, “Detail Basic Design Procedures for A Variety of Heat Exchanger”, June-1950.
- R.Shankar Subramanian, “How To Design A Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger”.
- Rajiv Mukhergee, “Effectively Design Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers”.
- John.E.Edwards, “Design and Rating Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers”.
- R. Shankar Subramanian, “Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers”.