Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 05 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 29-33
Abstract – Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) frameworks have coordinated and associated with the Internet to amplify the focal points regarding control, information review and era. Remote interchanges for SCADA are required to applications where wired correspondences to the remote site are excessively costly or it is excessively tedious, making it impossible to build wired interchanges. Sensor systems are turning out to be progressively essential in different applications, for example, checking, control and stock to commercial enterprises and other basic frameworks. As of late, remote sensor systems and customary IP systems are all the more firmly incorporated utilizing IPv6 and 6LoWPAN. Certifiable arrangements of WSN interest secure correspondence. IPv6 use on the savvy framework empowering shrewd meters and different gadgets to construct a miniaturized scale network system before sending the information back to the charging framework utilizing the IPv6 spine. 6Lowpan sensor system for SCADA framework confronting security vulnerabilities. In this paper we proposed a cryptosystem for the Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol utilizing Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC), to give strong security model to obstruct the unapproved information taking care of in remote sensor system and to decrease the key era and key sharing procedure overheads and postponement for creating the secured keys, Dual Encryption Method to recognize all assaults.
Keywords— SCADA,6lowpan,Elliptic curve cryptography(ECC),Transport Layer Security(TLS)
- T. H. Kim, “Securing Communication of SCADA Components in Smart Grid Environment”, International Journal of Systems Applications, Engineering & Development, vol. 5, no. 2, (2011).
- R. L. Krutz, “Securing SCADA Systems”, Wiley Publishing, Inc.
- M. K. Choi, R. J. Robles, E. S. Cho, B. J. Park, S. S. Kim, G. C. Park and T. H. Kim, “A Proposed Architecture for SCADA System with Mobile Sensors”, Journal of Korean Institute of Information Technology, vol. 8, no. 5, (2010) May, pp. 13-20
- R. J. Robles and T. H. Kim, “Architecture for SCADA with Mobile Remote Components”, Proceedings of the 12th WSEAS International Conference on Automatic Control, Modeling & Simulation
- R. J. Robles, K. T. Seo and T. H. Kim, “Communication Security solution for internet SCADA”, Korean Institute of Information Technology 2010 IT Convergence Technology – Summer workshops and Conference Proceedings, (2010) May, pp. 461-463.
- T. Koskiahde, “Security protocols, Security in Mobile IPv6”, Tampere University of Technology, 8306500, vol. 18, no. 4, (2002).
- M S. Park, “IPv6 over Low Power WPAN Security Analysis”, Internet-Draft, http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daniel-6lowpan-security-analysis-05.(2011).