Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 06 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 39-41
Abstract – Internet of Things (loT) is a going developments of the Internet by which ‘things’ communicate with each other or with a person. This design presents an intelligent system to monitor and control washing machine through internet by an IOT based wireless sensor network. Advanced Risc Machine (ARM) board is programmed so that it helps to communicate the information of sensor to IoT. A web server is created with help of PHP to monitor or control the machine from internet. This server can be accessed by a particular IP address or web address.
Keywords— Advanced Risc Machnine (ARM), Internet of Things (IoT), sensors, monitoring
- Chirag M. Shah, Vamil B. Sangoi, Raj M.Visharia “Smart Security Solutions based on Internet of Things (IoT)” International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Vol.4, No. No.5 (Oct 2014)
- Vishwajeet H. Bhide Computer Engineering (Computer Networks), “A Survey on the Smart Homes using Internet of Things (IoT)”
- Ardam H. and Coskun I., “A remote controller for home and office appliances by telephone”, IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 44, no. 4,pp. 1291-1297, 1998.
- Bromley K., Perry M., and Webb G. “Trends in Smart Home Systems, connectivity and services”,2003.
- Arulanantham.D, “Resiting Malicious and Packet dropping attacks in the presence of collision in Wireless Adhoc Networks”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology
- A.P. Castellani ; M. Gheda ; N. Bui ; M. Rossi “Web Services for the Internet of Things through CoAP and EXI”
- Q. Zhu; R. Wang ; Q.Chen; Y. Liu Iot gateway: Bridging wireless sensor networks into internet of things.
- S.D.T. Kelly ; N.K.Suryadevara ; S.C. MukhopadhyayTowards the implementation of IoT for environmental condition monitoring in homes.
- Jonnalagadda Venkaiah, P.vikram, “Embedded web server for web-based network element management using IoT technology” International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology”-volume3Issue3-2012.