Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 06 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 64-66
Abstract – This paper focus on wireless powered communication network (WPCN) with simultaneous full duplex energy and information transmission. In this network we consider the set of wireless user with energy harvesting capabilities. The access point implements full duplex communication using two antennas. One for broadcasting wireless energy to users in the downlink and the other for simultaneously receiving the information from the users via TDMA in the uplink. Under this process, we find the solution of sum throughput maximization problem and total time minimization problem for the proposed full duplex WPCN.
Keywords— Energy harvesting, wireless power transfer, sum throughput maximization(STM)
- S. Bi, C. K. Ho, and R. Zhang, “Wireless powered communication: Opportunities and challenges,” IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 53, no. 7,pp. 117–125, Apr. 2015.
- H. Ju and R. Zhang, “User Cooperation in Wireless Powered Communication Networks,” Proc. IEEE GLOBECOM,Dec. 2014.
- X. Zhou, R. Zhang, and C. K. Ho, “Wireless Information and Power Transfer: Architecture Design and Rate-Energy Tradeoff,” IEEE Trans. Commun.,vol. 61, no. 11,Nov.2013, pp. 4754–67.
- A. M. Fouladgar and O. Simeone, “On the transfer of information and energy in multi-user systems,” IEEE Commun. Lett., vol. 16, no. 11, pp. 1733–1736, Nov. 2012.
- C. K. Ho and R. Zhang, “Optimal energy allocation for wireless communications with energy harvesting constraints,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process.,vol. 60, no. 9, pp. 4808–4818, Sep. 2012.
- D. Bharadia, E. McMilin, and S. Katti, “Full duplex radios,” in Proc. ACM SIGCOMM, 2013, pp. 375–386.
- M. Duarte and A. Sabharwal, “Full-duplex wireless communications using off-the-shelf radios: Feasibility and ﬁrst results,” in Proc. 44thAsilomar Conf. Signals, Syst., Components, 2010, pp. 1558–1562.
- A. A. Nasir, X. Zhou, S. Durrani, and R. A. Kennedy, “Relaying protocols for wireless energy harvesting and information processing,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 3622–3636, Jul. 2013.
- M. Jain et al., “Practical, real-time, full duplex wireless,” in Proc. ACM MobiCom,2011,pp.301–312.
- M. Zhou, H. Cui, L. Song, and B. Jiao, “Transmit-receive antenna pair selection in full duplex systems,” IEEE Wireless Lett., vol. 3, no. 1,pp. 34–37, Feb. 2014.
- H. Cui, L. Song, and B. Jiao, “Relay selection for two-way full duplex relay networks with amplify-and-forward protocol,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 3768–3876, Jul. 2014.