Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 06 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 84-86
Abstract – The goal of structure optimization is to decrease total mass of hydraulic press while assuring adequate stiffness. Show that the process the multiply operation (preforming, curing) act in the single stroke. In this previous stage of hydraulic brake pad machinemanufacturing having column type. Only 4 size of brakepad are manufactured by using single machinewith single power pack. But in this type of hydraulic brakepad manufacturing is a single power pack with There are totally 8 pillars and 4 machines. The each machine having a 2pillar. There are totally 12 size of brakepad are manufactured. It is Research & Development process. In this method to increase the production rate, less power consumption, high efficiency and low of cost. The machine was tested for performance parameters of the design included the maximum load (100kN), the distance the load resistance has to move piston stroke, 450 mm , the system pressure, the cylinder area (piston diameter 210 mm) and the volume flow rate of the working fluid.
Keywords— Single Stroke, Single Powerpack Assembly
- Modi, Dr. P.N. Seth, Dr. S. M., Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics Including Hydraulic Machines, Standard Book House, Delhi- 110006, 2002, 14th edn. 1125.
- Arora, Dr. K. R., Fluid Mechanics , Hydraulics and Hydraulic Machines(SI units), Standard Publishers Distributors, Delhi 110006, August 2005, 9th edn. 923.
- Acherkan, N. 1973.Machine tool design.Vol.3, Mir Publ., Moscow, Russia.
- Beer, F.P.; and Johnston, E.R., Jr. 1992. Mechanics of materials.2nd ed., McGraw- Hill, London, England, UK.
- Malchysumaila and akiiokonigbonakaehomenIbhadode. (2011) ‘Design and manufacture of a 30 ton hydraulic press’, Vol.14,pp.196-200.
- Smith & Associates, “Hydraulic Presses”,530 Hollywood Drive, Monroe, Michigan 48162-2943, Dec 1999.
- Q.S.KHAN, “Introduction to hydraulic presses & press body” volume-1, Tanveer publications