Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 06 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 92-96
Abstract – Over the last few years, the parameters calculation and graphical representations are been carried with the help of the components and the graph is obtained with the CRO instruments. Hence we have improvised the speed of calculating the respective parameters and plotting the graph for all the possible values for the practical utilisation. Here we describe about the series and the parallel RLC circuit with an android application. This method provokes the students to obtain the results much easier and the cost of materials can also be avoided. During the flaw infirmity the analysis of the transmission parameters are done in efficient manner by using android app .The application supports android operating system from froyo to lollipop. The code is done based on the basic differential equations and also on the formulas relating to the series ad parallel circuit of RLC. Then by using the android development tool the frames, pixel and other graphics are too obtained. Finally the graph is been plotted for various parameters and been plotted by using the graphical plot toll in android. This method of calculating the values of different parameters are been efficient and simple of cost.
Keywords— Android Studio , Android, Maven and gradle compilers, Series and parallel RLC Circuit, Resonance
- LokenathDebnath, DambaruBhatta, Integral transforms and their applications, 2nd ed. Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2007.
- Kumar and Kumar, Electric Circuits & Networks, p. 464.
- Cartwright, K. V.; Joseph, E.; Kaminsky, E. J. (2010). “Finding the exact maximum impedance resonant frequency of a practical parallel resonant circuit without calculus” . The Technology Interface International Journal 11 (1): 26–34.
- Blanchard, Julian (October 1941). “The History of Electrical Resonance”. Bell System Technical Journal (USA: American Telephone & Telegraph Co.) .
- Savary, Felix (1827). “Memoirs surl’Aimentation”. Annales de Chimie et de Physique (Paris: Masson) 34: 5–37.
- Kimball, Arthur Lalanne (1917). A College Text-book of Physics, 2nd Ed. New York: Henry Hold and Co. pp. 516–517.
- Huurdeman, Anton A. (2003).The worldwide history of telecommunications. USA: Wiley-IEEE. pp. 199–200.
- AnantAgarwal, Jeffrey H. Lang, Foundations of analog and digital electronic circuits, Morgan Kaufmann, 2005.
- J. L. Humar, Dynamics of structures, Taylor & Francis, 2002.
- J. David Irwin, Basic engineering circuit analysis, Wiley,2006
- Kenneth L. Kaiser, Electromagnetic compatibility handbook, CRC Press, 2004.