Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 06 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 10-13
Abstract – The main aim of our project is to reduce the disposal of plastic waste by converting it into fuel through power. Increase in energy demand, stringent emission norms and depletion of oil resources have led the researchers to find alternative fuels for internal combustion engine . Plastic recycling is the process of recovering scrap or waste plastic and reprocessing the material into useful products, sometimes completely different in form from their original state. Compared with other materials, such as glass and metal, plastic polymers require greater processing (heat treating, thermal depolymerization and transferring the plastic waste from the bunker to the conveyor and the processing of plastic waste are automated. The process of conversion of into power processed plastic waste into fuel converted into power converted into power.
Keywords— Denomination of Waste Concordants into Power, Versatility
- P. Beigl, G. Wassermann, F. Schneider, S. Salhofer Draft Waste Generation Prognostic Model 2008.
- Dr.R.Chandra,Mr.A.Adab, Waste Plastics for the Thermo Fuel Process, 2009.
- Feng Gao Pyrolysis of Waste Plastics into Fuels 2010.
- Soo Hyun Chung, Jong Jin park,Pyrolysis of waste plastics using synthesized catalysts from fly ash’,2012.
- M. Sogancioglu and E. Yel, Plastic Wastes and Recycling Practices at the EU Member States 2013.
- T. Ruzgas, D. Martuzevicius, S. Shmarin, M. Hoffmann, Seasonal variation of municipal solid waste generation and composition in four East European cities” 2014
- Nisha Sriram, Mohammad Shahidehpour Renewable Biomass Energy 2015.