Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 06 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 154-159
Abstract – The wireless sensor network are liked due to monitoring the presence of situation in many applications like industrial, environmental sensing, health care monitoring.The energy capability is a crucial view in wireless sensor networks to overcome this problem the efficient technique of clustering is used to achieve more data transmission, long network lifetime, less time consuming process, minimize energy utilization.The WSN architectures have been proposed based on Mobile Elements.It consist of three layer framework for mobile data collection,which includes the sensor layer, cluster head layer, and mobile collector layer it is also called SenCar layer.This framework employs distributed load balanced clustering and dual data uploading (LBC-DDU). At the sensor layer a distributed load balanced clustering (LBC) algorithm is used for sensors to self-organize into clusters.In the cluster head layer use inter-cluster transmission range it is carefully chosen to guarantee the connectivity among the clusters.The multiple cluster heads within a cluster co-operate with each other and it perform energy saving in the inter-cluster communications. By using this transmission cluster head information is send to the SenCar by its moving trajectory planning.This is done by utilizing multi-user multiple input and multiple output it is refered as MU-MIMO technique.The results show each cluster has at most two cluster heads. If sencar has low energy consumption then it is energised by sink is the base station it controls the entire network .As the Simulation results exhibit that the load balanced clustering technique maintains the energy level and also more data gathering for increased network life time.
Keywords— Load balanced clustering dual data uploading(LBC-DDU), multi-user multiple input and multiple output (MU-MIMO), Sencar,mobility control, polling point
- M. Zhao, M. Ma and Y. Yang, “Efficient data gathering with mobile collectors and space-division multiple access technique in wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Trans. Computers, vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 400-417, 2011.
- Chuan Zhu; Shuai Wu; Guangjie Han; Lei Shu; Hongyi Wu, “A Tree-Cluster-Based Data-Gathering Algorithm for Industrial WSNs With a Mobile Sink,” in Access, IEEE , vol.3, no., pp.381-396,2015.
- El-Moukaddem, F. Torng, E.Guoliang Xing, “Maximizing Network Topology Lifetime Using Mobile Node Rotation,” in IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol.26, no.7, pp.1958-1970, 2015.
- Chiara Petrioli, Michele Nati, Paolo Casari, Michele Zorzi, and Stefano Basagni, “ALBA-R: Load-Balancing Geographic Routing Around Connectivity Holes in Wireless Sensor Networks”. IEEE Transactions On Parallel And Distributed Systems, Vol. 25, March 2014.
- Takaishi, D.Nishiyama, H.;Kato, N.;Miura,R.,”Toward Energy Efficient Big Data Gathering in Densely Distributed Sensor Networks,“. IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing,vol.2,no.3,pp.388-397,Sept.2014.
- Chia-Pang Chen,”Efficient Coverage and Connectivity Preservation with Load Balance for Wireless Sensor Networks”. IEEE Sensors Journal. 2014.
- Jing (Selena) He, Shouling Ji, Yi Pan,, Yingshu. Li, “Constructing Load-Balanced Data Aggregation Trees in Probabilistic Wireless Sensor Networks” IEEE Transactions On Parallel And Distributed Systems ©1045-9219/14,2014.
- Cong Wang, Songtao Guo and Yuanyuan Yang “Energy-Efﬁcient Mobile Data Collection in Energy-Harvesting Wireless Sensor Networks” IEEE 978-1-4799-7615-7/14 ©2014 IEEE.
- Songtao Guo; Cong Wang; Yuanyuan Yang, “Joint Mobile Data Gathering and Energy Provisioning in Wireless Rechargeable Sensor Networks,” , IEEE Transactions on, Mobile Computing, vol.13, no.12, pp.2836-2852, Dec. 2014.
- Haiying Shen; Ze Li; Lei Yu; Chenxi Qiu, “Efficient Data Collection for Large-Scale Mobile Monitoring Applications,“IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems,, vol.25, no.6, pp.1424-1436,2014.
- Zhenjiang Li, Yunhao Liu, Mo Li,Jiliang Wang, and Zhichao Cao,“Exploiting Ubiquitous Data Collection for Mobile Users in Wireless Sensor Networks” IEEE Transactions On Parallel And Distributed Systems, Vol. 24, No. 2, 2014.
- Ming Ma, Yuanyuan Yang,Miao Zhao,”Tour Planning for Mobile Data-Gathering Mechanisms in Wireless Sensor Networks “IEEE Transactions On Vehicular Technology, Vol. 62, No. 4, May 2013.
- Liu Danpu; Zhang Kailin; Ding Jie, “Energy-efficient transmission scheme for mobile data gathering in Wireless Sensor Networks,” in Communications, vol.10, no.3, pp.114-123, March 2013.
- Miao Zhao,Yuanyuan Yang, “Bounded Relay Hop Mobile Data Gathering in Wireless Sensor Networks”,IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON COMPUTERS, Vol. 61, No. 2, February 2012.
- MiaoZhao;YuanyuanYang,”Optimization-Based Distributed Algorithms for Mobile Data Gathering in Wireless Sensor Networks,”IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol.11,no.10,pp.1464-1477,Oct.2012.