Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 06 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 195-197
Abstract – A step by step process or a process of steps used to analyze and collect information in a particular field to increase our understanding of any issue related to that particular topic. Concepts and theories using simple methods to collect data is termed as research methodology and exploring your research idea and constructing a search is known as conducting a research which includes research design, different phases of research, data analysis, discussions and most importantly work plan and budget of that particular research work which plays a vital role in explaining the planned research layout in a structural manner with the budget details. This paper consists of when,where and how for conducting a research under research methodology.
Keywords – Research, budget, work plan
- Guidelines for dissertations and research proposals.(http://www.regent.edu/acad/schedu/pdfs/residency/su09/dissertationguidelines, pdf)
- General Directorate of research preparation (Guidelines pdf)
- Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK GUIDE – English Fifth Edition
- Data management work plan. (http://data.research.cornell.edu/content/data-management-planning).
- A case study of JKUAT research funded projects on the proposal of work plan budget and completion time. (http://repository.ruforum.org/documents/evaluate-effect-research-methodologies proposal-work-plans-budget-and-completion-time-case.)
- Research methodology by K.K Garg, omega publications.
- Research methodology- Methods and Techniques by CR Kothari.
- Presentation on Work Plan & Budget hosted by iied.(http://pubs.iied.org/pdfs/G00640)
- Article on plan and approach for research proposals (http://orsp.umich.edu/research-proposals-plan-or-approach)
- Article on Conducting research, data collection and analysis. (http://www.endvawnow.org/en/articles/322-conducting-research-data-collection-and-analysis-.html).
- Research methods: Tips and Techniques: Volume1 by C Sivapragasam and G Vijayalakshmi.
- Policy Agenda Projects for budget research and resources. (http://www.policyagendas.org/page/budget-research-and-resources).
- Research Proposals – Budget.(http://orsp.umich.edu/research-proposals-budget)
- Article on steps to follow in a research process by CRLS. (http://www.crlsresearchguide.org/).
- Research Methodology (Kindle second edition) by R.Pannerselvam.
- Research methodology: Trends by Manav Aggarwal, Neha Publishers and Distributors.
- Case report on research methodology by Canadian women’s foundation. (http://www.canadianwomen.org/sites/canadianwomen.org/files/PDF).