Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 06 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 198-200
Abstract – In this context propose a system named voice based automated exam process. The blind people face difficulties in writing exams. The people feel extremely difficult to express their ideas. This project device can provide solution for these problems. For solving this problem, an ATMEGA 32 microcontroller controls the functioning of voice processing, keypad and Bluetooth HC05 module .With the help of these components all of the above problems can be removed using this device. By using this project, the blind people can write the exam without interpreter using this module. And the answers can be evaluated by the system itself.
Keywords – ATMEGA 32 microcontroller; APR 9600 voice processor; android application; keypad; speaker; Bluetooth moduleHC05
- Oliveira, F.C.M.B., F. Quek, H. Cowan and B. Fang, 2012. The Haptic Deictic System-HDS: Bringing blind students to manstream classrooms. IEEE Trans.
- Brilhault, A., S. Kammoun, O. Gutierres, P. Truillet and C. Jouffrais,2011. Fusion of artificial vision and GPS to improve blind pedestrian positioning. Proceedings of International Conference on New Technologies.
- Nazemi, A., C. Ortega-Sanchez and I. Murray, 2011. Digital talking book player for the visually impaired using FPGA. Proceedings of the International Conference on Reconfigurable Computing and FPGAs,November 30-December 2, 2011.
- G. Balakrishnan, G. Sainarayanan, R. Nagarajan and S. Yaacob, ―Wearable Real-Time Stereo Vision for the Visually Impaired‖, Engineering Letters, International Association of Engineers, 2007, pp. 6-14
- F. Wong, R. Nagarajan, S. Yaacob and A. Chekima, ―Electronic travel aids for visually impaired – A guided tour‖, Proceedings of Conference in Engineering in Sarawak, 2000, pp. 377-382