Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 06 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 201-204
Abstract – Food recognition is a key factor for estimating the value of everyday food intakes. Food classification plays an important role in food recognition application. Recently, with the increase in unhealthy diets that will threaten people’s life due to the various risks like liver trouble, heart stroke and so on. In this project work we propose multi view food recognition using BMMA which is the mainstay of current image retrieval system. The food ingredients are detected through a combination of deformable part based model and a texture verification model. The food ingredients are classified based on the consideration like shape, color, size and texture. By using these features, better classification will be attained. The calorie Value of the food ingredient is evaluated from the PFID.
Keywords – food recognition, BMMA classification, calorie determination
- Parisa Pouladzadeh, Gregorio Villalobos, Rana Almaghrabi, Shervin Shirmohammadi,(2012)” A Novel SVM Based Food Recognition Method for Calorie Measurement Applications”, IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo Workshops.
- Fanyu Kong and Jindong Tan,(2011)”Dietcam:Regular Shape Food Recognition with a Camera Phone”,IEEE International Conference on Body Sensor Network. Satish kumar, suresh.M.B.(2015)”
- Biased Maximum Margin Analysis forContent based Interactive Image Retrieval” IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security.
- Mei Chen1, Kapil Dhingra3, Wen Wu2, Lei Yang2, Rahul Sukthankar1, Jie Yang,(2009)”PFID:Pittburgh Fast-FoodImage Dataset”,IEEE ICIP.
- Andera vedaldi, varun Gulshan, Manik Varma, Andrew Zisserman,(2009)“Multiple Kernals for Object Detection”,IEEE 12th International Conference on Computer Vision.
- C.Martin,S.Kaya,and B. Gunturk,(2009) “Quantification of foodintake using food image analysis,” Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Annual International Conference of the IEEE.
- F. Zhu, M. Bosch, I. Woo, S. Kim, C. Boushey, D. Ebert, and E. Delp,(2010) “Theuse of mobile devices in aiding dietary assessment and evaluation,” Selected Topics in Signal Processing, IEEE Journal of, vol. 4, no. 4.
- W. Wu and J. Yang,(2013) “Fast foodrecognition from videos of eating for calorie estimation” Multimedia and Expo,IEEE international Conference on, pp.
- Mingui Sun, Qiang Liu, Karel Schmidt, Jie Yang, Ning Yao, John D. Fernstrom, Madelyn H. Fernstrom, James P. DeLany and Robert J. Sclabassi (2008)“Determination of Food PortionSize by Image Processing,”30thAnnualInternational IEEE EMBS Conference, British Colombia.
- Y. Rui, T. S. Huang, and S. Mehrotra(1998) “Relevance feedbacktechniques in interactive content-based image retrieval”. In Storage and Retrievalfor Image and Video Databases (SPIE),