Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 06 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 218-221
Abstract – In multihop wireless sensor network data transmitted between sender and receiver through intermediate nodes. However sensor networks are deployed various no of real time applications where data aggregation is performed to collect the entire data from various no of sources. While performing data aggregation in sensor networks trustworthiness important key factor to achieve in network. In senor network there maybe presence of adversary nodes which leads untrustworthiness of data and makes the network subjects to various attacks and form packet drop. The scope of this paper is to provide source sharing information over the network for different attacks prevention methods which gives more secure environment and to transmit the data without packet drop. This paper we proposes a “elliptical curve cryptographic” technique to transfer the data in secure manner. Elliptical curve scalar technique shows resistance to side channel attacks in sensor network and verify the data correctness in the cryptographic system.
Keywords – Privacy, Elliptical Curve Cryptographic, Secure, Intruder, Aggregate, Network
- Salminasulthana , Elisa bertino, GabrielGhintia “A light weight secure scheme for detecting provenance forgery and packet drop attacks in wireless sensor networks” IEEE transaction in MAY 2015.
- Hyo-sang Lim ,Yang –sae Moon , Elisa bertino “ provenance baesd trustworthiness assessment in sensor networks”proc.seventh Intl workshop,pp. 2-7-2010.
- S.Sultana, E.Bertino, M.Shehab, “A provenance baes mechanism to identify malicious packet dropping adversaries in sensor networks” .proc : Int’l workshoppp.332-338,2011.
- KanathakumarPolingalur, Zubin Abraham, AlexX.liu “ Securing sensor nodes against side channel attacks”in 2011.
- KiranP, S Sathishkumar,and Dr Kaviya “ A novel frame work using elliptical curve cryptogrqphy for extremely secure transmission in distributed privacy preserving data minig” in advanced computing: An international journal vol3,no2, March2012.
- E. Bhiam,and A.Shamir,”Differntial fault analysis of secret key cryptosystem.volume1294 pages 513-525,1997.
- Nicola Constantinescu “ Elliptical curve scalar multiplication”in analysis of mathematics and computer sciencein volume37 in 2012.
- V.S.Miller, S Sathishkumar“ use elliptic curves in advance cryptogoly-proceedings crypto’85 springerverlag 1986.
- Kunma, Kaijiewu in “ LOEDAR: Low cost error detection and recovery scheme for ECC.
- I.Bheriel,B.Meyer,V.Muller,”Differntisl fault attacks on elliptical curve cryptosystem” lecture notes in computer science”, springer –verlag 2000 pp 131-146.
- A.Dominguez-oviedo and M.Anwarhasan “Errir detection and fault tolerancein ECSM using input randomization” IEEE transaction on dependable and secure computing, vol6 2009.