Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 07 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 59-62
Abstract – This is very well knows that solar energy is unlimited source of energy .But the utilization of this free and eco-friendly energy is very less. The main reason behind this is the initial installation cost. So here we make planning to create awareness among the people of the village to use solar energy to lighting their lives. Solar energy radiant light and heat from the sun, has been harnessed by humans since ancient times using a range of ever evolving technologies.
Keywords— solar energy source, harvesting of source, applications, need, facts, concept of Hi-tech village on solar system, designing, software part
- Nanomaterial : synthesis , Properties and Applications: Edelstein , A. S. , Cammarata , R. C. , Eds.; Institute of physics Publishing: Bristol and Philadelphia , 1996.
- The Coming Era of nanotechnology; 1987. Drexler .K. Eric, Doubleday; New York
- A gentle introduction to the next big idea – Mark A. Ratner.
- Introduction to nanotechnology – Charles P. Poole, Frank JOwens.
- The clean power revolution – Troy Helming.
- Solar energy – Fundamentals, design, modeling. Applications – G . N. Tiwari
- Thin film solar cells next generation photovoltaic and its application – Y Hamakawa