Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 07 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 39-46
Abstract – Various weather conditions such as rain, snow will cause difficult photographic special equipment of time-based fields with images or videos. Dynamic images are divided into rain and snow. The different parameteric camera capturing a dynamics of rain and carnal based motion shadow model characterizing the photometry of rain. In the proposed method ,a novel temporal correlation and low-rank matrix completion is used inorder to detect the rain or snow streaks from a video sequence. we decompose the initial rain map using sparse basis vectors, and employ an SVM classifier to dichotomize those vectors into valid ones and outliers. Then the rain streaks are removed using the kalman and particle filter.
Keywords— Temporal correlation , Low rank completion, rain removal , Kalman filter and particle Filter
- S. G. Narasimhan and S. K. Nayar, “Vision and the atmosphere,” Int.J. Comput. Vis., vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 233–254, Jul. 2002
- K. Garg and S. K. Nayar, “Vision and rain,” Int. J. Comput. Vis., vol. 75, no. 1, pp. 3–27, Oct. 2007.
- L.-W. Kang, C.-W. Lin, and Y.-H. Fu, “Automatic single-image-based rain streaks removal via image decomposition,” IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 1742–1755, Apr. 2012.
- H. Hase, K. Miyake, and M. Yoneda, “Real-time snowfall noise elimination,” in Proc. IEEE ICIP, Oct. 1999, pp. 406–409.
- X. Zhang, H. Li, Y. Qi, W. K. Leow, and T. K. Ng, “Rain removal in video by combining temporal and chromatic properties,” in Proc. IEEE ICME, Jul. 2006, pp. 461–464.
- M. Shen and P. Xue, “A fast algorithm for rain detection and removal from videos,” in Proc. IEEE ICME, Jul. 2011, pp. 1–6.
- V. Santhaseelan and V. K. Asari, “A phase space approach for detection and removal of rain in video,” Proc. SPIE, vol. 8301, p. 830114, Jan. 2012