Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 07 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 47-50
Abstract – Cancer in simple term means, abnormal, uncontrolled growth of cells of any organ of the body. Especially in the small bowel where other procedures cannot adequately visualize, colon capsule endoscopy (CCE) is increasingly being used in the diagnosis and clinical management. because CCE generates large amount of images from the whole process of inspection. Computer-aided detection of cancer is considered an indispensable relief to clinicians. In this paper, it reducing the computational complexity to detect cancer using colon capsule Endoscopy (CCE), a two staged fully automated computer-aided detection system is proposed to detect cancer. In this saliency mapping technique is given the difficulty of accurately measuring or even quantifying the internal states of the organism. Experiment results achieve promising more accuracy and sensitivity, validating the effectiveness of the proposed method.
Keywords— Levenberg Marquardt Algorithm (LMA), Multilevel Superpixel, Saliency Mapping, Saliency Max Pooling Method
- M. A. Al-Rawhani, D. Chitnis, J. Beeley, S. Collins, and D. R. Cumming, “Design and implementation of a wireless capsule suitable for autfluorescence intensity detection in biological tissues,” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., vol. 60, no. 1, pp. 55–62, 2013
- S. Doyle, M. Feldman, J. Tomaszeweski, and A. Madabhushi, “A boosted Bayesian multiresolution classifier for prostate cancer detection from digitized needle biopsies,” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., vol. 59, no. 5, pp. 1205–1218, May 2012.
- Y. Yuan and M. Q.-H. Meng, “Polyp classification based on bag of features and saliency in wireless capsule endoscopy,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. IEEE Robot. Automat., 2014, pp. 3930–3935.
- A. Levinshtein et al., “Turbopixels: Fast superpixels using geometric flows,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., vol. 31, no. 12, pp. 2290–2297, Dec. 2009
- A. P. Moore, S. Prince, J. Warrell, U. Mohammed, and G. Jones, “Superpixel lattices,” in Proc. IEEE Conf. IEEE Comput. Vis. Pattern Recognit., 2008, pp. 1–8.
- D. C. Nguyen and F. Azadivar, “Early detection of cancer by regression analysis and computer simulation of gene regulatory rules,” J. Med. Imaging Health Inf., vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 336–342, Sep. 2012.