Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 07 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 114-116
Abstract – Sand is an essential need for all kind of construction work. Due to increase in population, large amount of construction is being done. Usually sand is taken from sand mill. The excess amount of sand has been taken from the sand mill without permission which is called “Sand theft”. Due to this, the environment is affected. There is no other prevention method available other then security officers. So we propose a system to monitor the amount of sand extraction by RFID reader which installed in the check post and RFID tag which is installed in the vehicle. The RFID tag should be mandatory in the vehicle. Sand mill is monitored by laser diode. The vehicle will be identified by its ID whether it is authorized or not. GSM module is used to send message to the higher official and media members if illegal amount of sand mining occurs by unauthorized vehicle or excess amount of sand is taken by authorized vehicle.
Keywords— RFID reader and tag, Laser diode, IR sensor, GSM module
- P.Satya Ravi Teja, V.Kushal , A.Sai Srikar, Photosensitive Security System for Theft Detection and Control using GSM technology SPACES-2015,Dept of ECE, KL University.
- RajM,2015 Design and Implementation of Anti-Theft ATM machine using Embedded system, International conference on circuit, Power and computing technology(ICCPCT).
- Qin taichun Li Xiaogang, Wang Yahui, Liu Ziwei, Design of GSM based tele monitoring and Alarm system for Disposable Diaper, IEEE International conference on Green Computing and communication 2013.
- Geeth Jayadra SiSil Kumarawadu and Lasantha Meegahapola “RFID-Based Anti-Theft Auto Security system with an immobilizer, IEEE Second International conference on Industrial and information system, ICIIS 2007,8-11 August 2007, Sri Lanks.
- Kannan, P, and Ms P. Meenakshi Vidya. “Design and Implementation of Security Based ATM theft Monitoring system.”.
- Ajaykumar M (2013). “Anti-Theft ATM Machine Using Vibration Detection Sensor” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, pp: 23-28.