Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : DISTINCTNESS OF VIBRATION ANALYSIS OF SPRING AND SCREW SUPPORTED PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD
Volume 03 Issue 07 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 157-160
Abstract – In this paper, the distinctness of vibration analysis of electronic control unit box assembly with spring and screw supported printed circuit board and electronic components is considered. A comprehensivelongitudinal vibration analysis of a real electronic control unit box assembly is performed in simply supported condition with respect to structural type and modal analysis. Effects of component addition, boardmounting , component modelling are investigated in detail. In order to identify the most efficient, reliable and suitable method depending on the type of problem, the natural frequency with which the system is vibrating, maximum deflection of this model is solved by finite element solution using solver target as mechanical APDL in ANSYS software.
Keywords— spring,screw support,,simply supported,board mounting,finite element solution
- Robin Alastair Amy , “Accuaracy of simplified Printed Circuit Board Finite Element Model”Micro ellectronics Reliability ,Elsevier ,50(2010)86-97.
- K.P.Subramanya, “Vibrational Analysis of Study of Spacecraft Electronic Package:A Review” , International Journal of Science ,Engineering and Technology Research, Vol. 3,Issue 3,March 2014.
- Ren Guoquen, “Modal Analysis of Printed Circuit Board on Finite Element Model” in International Conference on Computer Science and Electronic Technology , – 2014.
- Min Chen, “Designing and Planning of PCB Prototype”.
- Kanakkalita, “Free Vibration Analysis of Isotropic and Composite Rectangular Plates” in IJMER ,ISSN No. 2249-0019,Vol. 3 , No. 3.
- Ying Chin Lee, “ Finite Element Model Verification for Packaged Printed Circuit Board by Experimental Modal Analysis” , in Microelectronics Reliability, Elsevier-48(2008) 1837-1846.