Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 07 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 20-23
Abstract – We presents a system for enhance the safety of the students at institutions. The system consists of two main units, a RFID unit and a Fingerprint unit. The RFID unit the system is used to read the students information when a child enter into the institutions. This information is communicated to the institutions to identify which of the student did not present and issues an alert message accordinglyfingerprint unit which gives more secure. A complete prototype of the proposed system was implemented and tested to validate the system functionality. The results show that the system is promising for daily student safety.
Keywords— RFID; Fingerprint; Engineering Design; GSM; Students Safety; Attendance
- In January 1 2015,Maryam said al-ismaili ,“Bus Safety System For InstitutionsStudent Using RFID and SIM900 GSM MODEM”.
- In January 1 2015,M.Naviya,S.Mohammed rafi,K.Niranjan reddy, “android based institutionsstudent tracking system using voice recognition”.
- In march 20 2013,Ben Cox worth developed ,“Kid track biometric system keeps track of kids on institutions buses”.
- In September 20 2011,muscat daily staff writer,“4 year old forgotten in a institutions bus, dies”.
- In June 2015,k.vidyasagar,g.balaji and k.narendra reddy, “RFID-GSM imparted institutionsstudent security system”.
- In february 1 2015,anwaar al lawati, shaikha al-jahdhami , belushi, adawi, awadalla and al-abri , “RFID based system for institutionsstudent transportation safety enhancement”.