Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : SMART RATION CARD USING RFID TO PREVENT FORGERY
Volume 03 Issue 07 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 220-221
Abstract – This paper discusses about RFID based Smart Ration Card. The Radio frequency identification is one method for automatic identification and data capture (AIDC). RFID allows identifying the item, for example a smart ration card to be tracked and communicated with by radio waves. The RFID reader convert the radio waves reflected back from the RFID tag into digital information that can be passed on to microcontroller and make use of it. The RFID tag carries the family member details and the customer needs to show this tag to the RFID reader. The reader connected to the microcontroller. It will check the user authentication. PCD8544 LCD is used to display the information about user authentication. Global system for mobile communication (GSM) technique is used to send the information about delivered ration.
Keywords— RFID,GSM, PCD8544 LCD
- G.R. Ramani, S. Selvaraju, S. Valarmathy, P. Niranjan, “Bank Locker security System Based on RFID and GSM Technology”, International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA) (0975 – 8887) Volume 57– No.18, November 2012.
- Kumar Chaturvedula. U. P, “RFID Based Embedded System for Vehicle Tracking and Prevention of Road Accidents International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Vol. 1 Issue 6, August– 2012, ISSN: 2278-0181.
- Pravada P. Wankhade and Prof. S. O. Dahad, “Real Time Vehicle locking and Tracking System using GSM and GPS Technology-An Anti-theft System”, International Journal of Technology and Engineering System (IJTES): Jan –March 2011
- A.W Ahmad, N. Jan, S. Iqbal and C. Lee, ” Implementation of ZigBee- GSM based home security monitoring and remote control system”, IEEE 54th International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS), 2011, pp. 1-4.
- Parvathy A, Venkata Rohit Raj, Venumadhav, Manikanta, “RFID Based Exam Hall Maintenance System”, IJCA Special Issue on “Artificial Intelligence Techniques – Novel Approaches & Practical Applications”AIT, 2011
- Gyanendra K Verma, PawanTripathi, “A Digital Security System with Door Lock System Using RFID Technology”, International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA) (0975 – 8887), Volume 5– No. 11,August 2010.
- Md. Wasi-ur-Rahman, Mohammad Tanvir Rahman, Tareq Hasan Khanand S. M. Lutful Kabir, “Design of an Intelligent SMS based Remote Metering System”, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation, 2009, pp. 1040-1043.