Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 08 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 56-59
Abstract – In this paper, Most of the production industries are using conveyors to handle their materials from one place to another place. There are different types of discharging conveyors are available to handle the materials in the industries. In salem steel plant, in hot rolling mill plant they are using roller conveyors to take the heated metal bar from the furnace. The motors which are used in the discharging roller conveyors sometimes unable to withstand by the weight of the heated metal bar taken from the furnace. In order to overcome this problem we are using chain sprockets to synchronize the motors used in the conveyor. So if one of the motor in the roller conveyor fails to withstand then by synchronizing with sprockets then the motor in the conveyor can roll easily with the help of synchronizing with other motors.
Keywords— Furnace,Conveyor, Slab, Sprocket, Chain
- Free Patents Online.Com
- Design Of Chain And Sprocket By “peterverdone”
- PSG Design Data Book
- Popular Design Hand Book On Sprockets
- Design Of Transmission Systems
- Study Report To A Certain Extent Of Energy Of Replication Of Energy Efficient Technologies In Steel Re-Rolling Mill Sector In India 2012-2013, Prepared By SAIL-CON
- Data Gathering Report On Eco-Tech Options, Updated By RDCIS-SAIL In 2011-2013
- Glassman, I., Combustion, Orlando Academis Press, 1987
- Walker, W., “Information technology and the use of energy”,energy policy,october, 1985,pp 458-477.
- Meller, G., Bergslagens processkonsult, Norberg, Sweden, Personal Communication, 1991.
- Olsson, G., and Piani, G., Computer system in automation and control, Prentice Hall Int., 1992.
- Norberg, p.-o., SSAB, Borlange, Sweden, Personal Communication, 1991.
- Blassman Certain Multi National Coupled With Automic Energy in 1994.
- Dewar, D.,Brown and Smith “Computerized Reheating Furnace Control”, Sweden, June 1988.
- Shinskey, F.G.Energy Conservation , with Absolute Recognisation in The Year 1890.