Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 08 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 64-66
Abstract – A vehicle tracker includes the installation of an electronic device in a vehicle, or fleet of vehicles ,it is designed with purpose of an computer software to enable the owner or a third party to track the vehicle’s location, collecting details in a systematic process. Modern vehicle tracking systems commonly use Global Positioning System (GPS) technology for locating particular vehicle, in which other types of automatic vehicle location technology can also be used. Vehicle information can be viewed on maps through the Internet . In the main they are easy to steal. To avoid this case of vehicle theft we are going to implement a system which provides more security to the vehicle.
Keywords— GSM (Global System for Mobile), GPS (Global Positioning System), Sensors, Microcontroller
- T.Narendra Kumar, S.Sivaji-Android-Based Vehicle Monitoring and Tracking System Using ARM7 and CAN Technology- April 2015.
- Shital Mohol, Amit Pavanikar, GaneshDhage- GPS Vehicle Tracking System- October 2014.
- R.Ramani, S.Valarmathy-Vehicle Tracking and Locking System Based on GSM and GPS-august 2013
- Montaser N. Ramadan, Mohammad A. Al-Khedher- Intelligent Anti-Theft and Tracking System for Automobile-February 2012
- Pravada P. Wankhade, Prof. S.O. Dahad -Real Time Vehicle Locking and Tracking System using GSM and GPS Technology-An Anti-theft System-march 2011
- Sinpyo Hong, Man Hyung Lee, Sun Hong Kwon, and Ho Hwan Chun, “A Car test for the estimation of GPS/INS alignment errors”, IEEE Transactions On Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 5, No. 3, Pp208-218, September 2004.