Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 08 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 6-8
Abstract – Storage cloud systems achieve economies of scale by serving multiple tenants from a shared pool of servers and disks. This application authenticates the user and authorizes the request prior to carrying it out. If the cloud server is unable to execute the current request we go in for the proposed system. In the proposed system we follow four techniques to get uninterrupted services by sharing cloud resources among cloud servers. The techniques followed are resource sharing using reputation method, resource sharing using fixed price method, resource sharing using volunteer method, resource sharing using auction method.
Keywords— cloud;resource sharing; reputation; peer-to-peer;trust evaluation model
- Q. Zhang, L. Cheng, and R. Boutaba, “Cloud computing: State-of-the art and research challenges,” J. Internet Services Appl., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 7–18, 2010.
- R. Buyya, C. S. Yeo, S. Venugopal, J. Broberg, and I. Brandic, “Cloud computing and emerging IT platforms: Vision, hype, and reality for delivering computing as the 5th utility,” Future Generat. Comput. Syst., vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 599–616, Jun. 2009.
- J. Baliga, R. W. A. Ayre, K. Hinton, and R. S. Tucker, “Green cloud computing: Balancing energy in processing, storage, and transport,” Proc. IEEE, vol. 99, no. 1, pp. 149–167, Jan. 2011.
- K. M. Sim, “Agent-based cloud computing,” IEEE Trans. Services Comput., vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 564–577, Fourth Quarter 2012.
- I. F. Akyildiz, W. Su, Y. Sankarasubramaniam, and E. Cayirci, “Wireless sensor networks: A survey,” Comput. Netw., Int. J. Comput. Telecommun. Netw., vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 393–422, Mar. 2002.
- C. Zhu, L. Shu, T. Hara, L. Wang, S. Nishio, and L. T. Yang, “A survey on communication and data management issues in mobile sensor networks,” Wireless Commun. Mobile Comput. vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 19–36, Jan. 2014.
- M. Li and Y. Liu, “Underground coal mine monitoring with wireless sensor networks,” ACM Trans. Sensor Netw., vol. 5, no. 2, Mar. 2009, Art. ID 10.
- M. Yuriyama and T. Kushida, “Sensor-cloud infrastructure—Physical sensor management with virtualized sensors on cloud computing,” in Proc. 13th Int. Conf. Netw.-Based Inf. Syst., Sep. 2010, pp. 1–8.