Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : STRUCTURAL BEHAVIOR OF FIBER REINFORCED SELF COMPACTING CONCRETE WITH PARTIAL REPLACEMENT OF M SAND
Volume 03 Issue 08 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 101-104
Abstract – In this report, the work has been focused on the characterization of structural behavior of fiber reinforced SCC with partial replacement of manufactured sand to generate specifications that relate to their performance within the concrete products under two point loading. Mixtures were prepared with steel fibers to binder ratio by mass value is 0.33 for mix M25&M30.The M sand is partially replaced of Natural sand to determine the strength of the concrete. The specimen was cured 28 days of ambient curing. Steel fiber is added to achieve the properties of self-compacting concrete (SCC). It is found that the SCC beams have shown good improvement in flexural strength.
Keywords— Self-Compacting Concrete, River Sand, M-Sand ,Load Deflection
- AmitRai1, Dr.Y.PJoshi represented the Applications and Properties of Fiber Reinforced Concrete, Published on May 2014.
- S.Brundha&Dr.B.G.VishnuRam representing the Fresh and Durability Studies of Polypropylene Fiber Reinforced Self Compacting Concrete published on March, 2015.
- EduradoN.B,JoaquimA.Ore presenting the Steel Fiber Reinforced Self Compacting Concrete-Experimental Research and numerical Simulation,published on 2008.
- Kamal M.M. ,Safan M.A., Etman Z.A.and Abd-elbaki M.A. representing the Characterization of recycled Self Compacting Concrete prepared with Glass Fibers published on June2013.
- J.Keerthana investigated a Comparative study on SCC of partials and replacement with Quarry Rock Dust with and without the use of Glass Fibres.Publishedon November, 2014.
- B.Krishna Rao presents the Steel Fiber Reinforced Self Compacting Concrete incorporating class fly Ash
- G.Murali, C.M.Vivek Vardhan representing the Experimental Study on Recycled Aggregate Concrete, Published on April 2012.
- PrashantO.Modani,Vinod M Mohitkar representing the Self-compacting concrete with recycled aggregate a solution for sustainable development. Published on March,2014.
- Rahul Sikka and Arvind Dewangan representing the Determination of compressive strength difference between conventional concrete and recycled aggregate concrete.Published on September,2014.
- M.Seethapathi, S.R.RSenthilKumar and K.Chinnaraju representing the Experimental Study on High Performance Self Compacting Concrete using recycled Aggregate,Published on September 2014.
- Sherif A.Khafag are presenting the production of High Strength Self Compacting Concrete using Recycled concrete as Fine and Coarse aggregates Published on June,2014.
- S.N.Tande P.B.Mohite representing the paper of Applications of Self Compacting Concrete Published on August 2007.
- Wen-Cheng Liao, Shih-Ho Chao, Sang-Yeol Park and Antoine E.Naaman Presented by Self-Consolidating high performance Fibre Reinforced Concrete(2000).
- L.D.Aloia,R.Schwartzentruber,L.Roy,J.Cordin,Rheological behaviour of fresh cement pastes formulated from a selfcompactingconcrete(SCC),Cem.Concr.Res.36(7)(July2006)1203–1213.
- J.Tragardh,Micro structural features and related properties of self-compacting concrete,in:Self-Compacting Concrete: Proceedings of the1-st International RILEM Symposium,Stockholm,Sweden,1999.