Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 08 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 9-13
Abstract – This paper investigates tamilnadu civil supplies corporation (TNCSC) to designed fully automated plant to storing the paddy properly, in which RFID is used to find the details of the particular farmer. And it will be acknowledge through LCD display. Then the paddy is transfer from bunker one to bunker two. Where humidity sensor is placed to detect the moisture level of the paddy. If it is good it’s directly divert to selection stage. Else it is diverting to bunker three .In this we use air pre heater to dry the paddy and it’s bring back. The master storage system used level sensor to calculate the quantity of the product. . GSM is used to send message about all specification such as weight cost of the paddy to the corresponding farmer.
Keywords— Automated plant; PIC16F877 microcontroller; GSM.SIM900module; RFID; sensors; Gearmotor
- I. Mohamad, M.M. Alil and M. Ismail (2009) – “Availability, reliability and accuracy of GSM Signal in bandar baru bangi for the detemination of vehicle position and speed”. International Conference on space science and communication, Malaysia, 26-27 October 2009, pp. 224-229.
- J.F. Cruz (1989). Agriculcural engineering in development: Warehouse technique.FAO Agricultural services Bulletin,No. 74.
- K. Nirmal kumar, P. Ranjith, and R. Prabakaran, “Real time paddy crop field monitoring using ZIGBEE network”,International Conference on emerging trends in Electrical and Computer Technology (ICETECT- 2011).March23,24,2011,chunkankadia,India,in press.
- M. Mahesh, G. Galgalikar, ‘Real time automization of agricultural environment for social modernization of Indian agricultural system’ IEEE 978-1-4244-5586-7/10/$26.00 C 2010.
- N. Wang, N. Zhang, and M. Wang (2006).Wireless sensors in agriculture and food industry – Recent development and future perspective. Computer and Electronics in Agriculture,50, 1-14.
- S. Qingshan, L. Ying, D. Gareth, and D. Brown (2004).Wireless intelligents sensor networks for refrigerated vehicle. IEEE 6th Symp. on Emerging Technologies:Mobile and wireless communication. Shangai, China.
- T. Hengsadeekul and P. Nimityongskul (2003).Utilization of vetiver grass as construction material for paddy storage M. Mahesh, G. Galgalikar, ‘Real time automization of agricultural environment for social modernization of Indian agricultural system’ IEEE 978-1-4244-5586-7/10/$26.00 C 2010.