Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : INTELLECTUAL CONGESTION CONTROL FRAMEWORK AND STOLEN AUTOMOBILE DETECTION USING CIRCUIT BREAKER FOR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEM
Volume 03 Issue 08 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 201-205
Abstract – This paper focusing an intellectual traffic control system to allow the vehicle efficiently. Each unique vehicle is equipped with inimitable radio frequency identification (RFID)tag placed at a designed position, which is unfeasible to demolish. Using an RFID Reader FX7500and FTDI FT90on-chip-system, it evaluates number of vehicles that passes on scrupulous path during a precise duration. It also concludes the traffic congestion and hence the green light duration for that path. If the RFID-tag-read belongs to the stolen vehicle then the message is sent using GSM SIM300 to the police control room, simultaneously it fasten the stolen vehicle by switching ON the circuit breaker by which the vehicle become immobile. In addition, when an emergency vehicle is approaching the junction, it will communicate to the traffic controller that to turn ON the green light. This module comprises of ZigBee modules like CC2500and FTDI FT90on-chip system for wireless communication between the emergency vehicle and traffic controller. The archetypeisexperienced under different combination of inputs in our wireless communication laboratory and test results were found as good as conventional system.
Keywords— ZigBee, CC2500, GSM, SIM300, FTDI FT90, Emergency vehicle, Circuit breaker
- G. Varaprasad and R. S. D. Wahidabanu, “Flexible routing algorithm for vehicular area networks,” in Proc. IEEE Conf. Intell. Transp. Syst.Telecommun., Osaka, Japan, 2010, pp. 3038.
- B. P. Gokulan and D. Srinivasan, “Distributed geometric fuzzy multiagent urban traffic signal control,” IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst., vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 714–727, Sep. 2010
- K. Sridharamurthy, A.P.Govinda, J. D. Gopal, and G. Varaprasad, “Violation detection method for vehicular ad hoc networking,” Security Commun. Netw., to be published. [Online]. Available:http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/sec.427/abstract
- M. Abdoos, N. Mozayani, and A. L. C. Bazzan, “Traffic light control in non-stationary environments based on multi agent Q-learning,” in Proc.14th Int. IEEE Conf. Intell. Transp. Syst., Oct. 2011, pp. 580–1585
- ZigBee Specifications, ZigBee Alliance IEEE Standard 802.15.4k2013,2014.[Online].Available:http://www.zigbee.org/Specifications.aspx
- Traffic Congestion in Bangalore—A Rising Concern. [Online]. Available:http://www.commonfloor.com/guide/traffic-congestion-in-bangalore-arising-concern-27238.html, accessed 2013.
- A. K. Mittal and D. Bhandari, “A novel approach to implement green wave system and detection of stolen vehicles,” in Proc. IEEE 3rd Int.Adv. Comput., Feb. 2013, pp. 1055–1059
- G. Varaprasad, “High stable power aware multicast algorithm for mobile ad hoc networks,” IEEE Sensors J., vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 1442–1446, May 2013.
- Traffic Solution.[Online]. Available: http://phys.org/news/2013–05-physics-green-city-traffic-smoothly.html, accessed 2013
- S. Sharma, A. Pithora, G. Gupta, M. Goel, and M. Sinha, “Traffic light priority control for emergency vehicle using RFID,” Int. J. Innov. Eng.Technol., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 363–366, 2013.
- R. Hegde, R. R. Sali, and M. S. Indira, “RFID and GPS based automatic lane clearance system for ambulance,” Int. J. Adv. Elect. Electron. Eng., vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 102–107, 2013.
- P. Sood. Bangalore Traffic Police-Preparing for the Future. [Online].Available:http://www.intranse.in/its1/sites/default/files/D1-S2-,accessed 2011.
- Yun teng and xin lin”fast current protection algorithm for intelligent high voltage circuit breaker”international conference pages:195-198,2011
- luhul liu and chen wang “A hybrid DC vaccum circuit breaker for medium Voltage: Principle and First Measurements “power delivery,IEEE journals , volume:30,issue:5,pg:2096-2101