Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : INTELLIGENT WHEELCHAIR USING ANDROID PHONE CONTROLLED VGT TECHNOLOGY
Volume 03 Issue 08 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 213-215
Abstract – The physically challenged persons are doing their daily work independently by using intelligent wheelchair. Intelligent wheel Chair using smart phone is operated by voice and gesture movement for physically challenged persons. If physically Challenged person is need for others help or in any emergency situations, the PANIC button is available in smart phone. The IR, temperature, smoke detection, Pulse, light detection sensors are used. The whole system is based on grouping an android phone with an AVR microcontroller and sensors.
Keywords— Android phone, AVR Microcontroller, Gesture Recognition, Voice Recognition, IR Sensor, HC-05 Bluetooth Module
- Shraddha Uddhav Khadilkar and Narendra Wagdarikar. “Android phone controlled voice, gesture and touch screen operated smart wheelchair.”Pervasive Computing (ICPC), 2015 International Conference on. IEEE, 2015.
- Mr. Khagendra Joshi, Mr. Virendra Gupta, Ms. Monika Gosavi, Mr. Sandip Wagh Multifunctional Smart Wheelchair ISSN: 2278-909X, Volume 4, Issue 5.May 2015.
- C.Aruna, A.D.Parameswari, M.Malini and Gopu, Voice and Touch screen based wheelchair for paraplegic persons (ICGCCEE), 2014, pp.1-5.
- Rajesh Kannan Megalingam, Ramesh Nammily Nair, Sai Manoj Prakhya, ” Automated Voice based Home Navigation System for the Elderly and the Physically Challenged”, Feb. 13~16, 2011 ICACT201, pp.603
- P.Sutha, S. Prabhu, S. Manikandan,S. Venkateshkumar, A. Stephen paul. International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT) Volume 2, Issue 12, June 2013
- K. Sudheer, T.V.Janardhana rao, CH. Srhidevi, M.S.Madhan Mohan, Voice and Gesture Based Electric-Powered Wheelchair Using ARM 2278-5841, Vol 1, Issue 6, November 2012.
- Haoyun Xue, Shengfeng Qin, Mobile Motion Gesture Design for Deaf People, 17th International Conference on Automation and Computing, University of Huddersfield, Huddersfield, UK, 10 September 2011
- Jinhua Zeng, Yaoru Sun, and Fang Wang, A natural hand gesture system for intelligent human-computer interaction and medical-assistance.
- Bojan Mrazovac*, Milan Z. Bjelica*, Djordje Simić**, Srdjan Tikvić** and Ištvan Papp* Gesture Based Hardware Interface for RF Lighting Control, 2011, IEEE
- Diksha Goyal and Dr. S.P.S. Saini Accelerometer Based Hand Gesture Controlled Wheelchair, International Journal on Emerging Technologies 4(2): 15-20(2013)
- R.A.Ramlee, M.H.Leong, R.S.S.Singh, M.M.Ismail, M.A.Othman, H.A.Sulaiman, M.H.Misran, M.A.Meor Said, “Bluetooth Remote Home Automation System Using Android Application”, The International Journal of Engineering And Science (IJES) Volume- 2, Issue 01, Pages- 149-153, 2013 ISSN: 2319 – 1813 ISBN: 2319 – 180
- 608Rakhi A. Kalantri, D.K. Chitre Automatic Wheelchair using Gesture Recognition, International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT) Volume 2, Issue 9, March 2013
- Rajesh Kannan Megalingam, Ramesh Nammily Nair, Sai Manoj Prakhya, ” Automated Voice based Home Navigation System for the Elderly and the Physically Challenged”, Feb. 13~16, 2011 ICACT201, pp.603-608