Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : A SECURE SHARING OF DICOM IMAGE BY USING VISUAL CRYPTOGRAPHY METHOD
Volume 03 Issue 08 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 227-230
Abstract – Now-a-days transferring the information in secret manner is become a great issues. In this paper, a Visual Cryptography method is used for secure transferring the medical image by the means of encryption techniques for Digital Image Communication On Medicine Image(DICOM) is Proposed. In this method the medical image is first shared into two part by the Grayscale Conversion using Luminance Method. The image will be shared into the white pixel and the black pixel .Then the Water marking algorithm is used to Encrypt the shared image and it will compared with each other. If the image is matches it will be decrypted and the user will see the input image.The Matlab based analysis has been carried out, and the obtained results are shown at the experimental result of the paper.
Keywords— Cryptography; Dicom Image; Secure Sharing
- MariuszDzwonkowski, Michal Papaj, and Roman Rykaczewski “A New Quaternion-Based Encryption Method for DICOM Images”IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON IMAGE PROCESSING, VOL. 24, NO. 11, NOVEMBER 2015.
- Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) Part 15:Security and System Management Profiles, NEMA, Rosslyn, VA, USA,2008.
- M. Dzwonkowski and R. Rykaczewski, “Quaternion encryption method for image and video transmission,” Telecommun.Rev. + Telecommun.News, vol. 8, no. 9, pp. 1216–1220, 2013.
- A. Mahmood, R. Dony, and S. Areibi, “An adaptive encryption based genetic algorithms for medical images,” in Proc. IEEE Int. WorkshopMach. Learn. Signal Process., Southampton, U.K., Sep. 2013, pp. 1–6.
- Y. Dai and X. Wang, “Medical image encryption based on a composition of logistic maps and Chebyshev maps,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Inf.Autom., Shenyang, China, Jun. 2012, pp. 210–214.
- L. Kocarev, “Chaos-based cryptography: A brief overview,” IEEE Circuits Syst. Mag., vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 6–21, Mar. 2001.
- A. Massoudi, F. Lefebvre, C. De Vleeschouwer, B. Macq, andJ. J. Quisquater, “Overview on selective encryption of image and video: Challenges and perspectives,” EURASIP J. Inf. Secur., vol. 2008, pp. 1–18, Dec. 2008.
- Y. Ou, C. Sur, and K. H. Rhee, “Region-based selective encryption for medical imaging,” in Proc. 1st Annu. Int. Conf. Front. Algorithmics, 2007, pp. 62–73.
- T. Neubauer and M. Kolb, “An evaluation of technologies for the pseudonymization of medical data,” in Computer and InformationScience (Studies in Computational Intelligence). Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 2009.
- T. Schabets bergeret al., “What are functional requirements of future shared electronic health records?” in Proc. Connecting Bio-Informat., 2005, pp. 1070–1075.