Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 08 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 22-23
Abstract – It is the application that is used to transfer the stocks from one location to another location in a particular warehouse. This application is mainly designed in order to make the transferring of stocks easier. This application comes under the supply chain management of enterprise resource planning. Every organization has their own project and their warehouses for stock supply to carry out their project. The stocks are arranged in their warehouse depending upon their project need which is mentioned here as a job. Our application is mainly based on a construction company where a construction company has different project and they have different stocks to be used for their construction purpose. A person can move their stocks from one location to another with this stock location transfer application. Stocks are here classified as dimensional stocks and non dimensional stocks. Dimensional stocks are one in which the stocks have dimensions like length breadth etc. These dimensional stocks are further classified as linear and non linear stocks. Linear stocks are one which has only one dimension to be calculated and non linear stocks have many dimension to be calculated. This application also supports the view of stocks that is being transferred. This viewing of stock is achieved through various search parameters.
Keywords— stock, material, job, warehouse, transfer, location
- ASP.net – The complete reference, Maththew MacDonald.
- K.K Agarwal and yogesh singh, ‘Software Engineering’, New Age International Publishers, 3rd edition,2008.
- Web Design and ASP.Net,Shashikant Sutar, 1st edition. 2007.
- Henry F. Korth, “Database Management System”, 4th edition. 2004.
- Dino Esposite, “Microsoft ASP.NET and AJAX: Architecting Web Applications(Developer Referense)”.