Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 08 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 24-26
Abstract – This paper focuses on occurrence of hazards due to fire and resulting fire accidents is more possible. So the proposed method is to detect the fire and enable the fire extinguisher system. When temperature reaches high range the temperature sensor identified the high temperature. The temperature sensor is used to note the temperature inside the compartment and the temperature reaches the high value it is identified as the fire accident. To prevent such a accident the fire extinguisher are automatically enable.
Keywords— Temperature sensor fire, extinguisher, pic microcontroller.
- “Investigation report of ‘7.23’ Yongwen line special major railway accident,” ‘7.23’ Accident Investigation Group State Council, Beijing, China, Dec. 25, 2011.
- S. E. Lyshevski, Control Systems Theory With Engineering. Cambridge, MA, USA: Birkhauser Boston Inc., 2001.
- Q. Xuesen, New Technological Revolution and Systems Engineering, Arguing Systems Engineering Theory (updated version). Changsha, China: Hunan Science and Technology Press, 1988.
- F. Y. Wang, “Parallel system methods for management and control of complex systems,” Control Decision, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 485–489, 2004.
- Science and Technology of Transportation No.15. The Distributed Autonomic Centralized Traffic Control System (CTC) Technology Conditions (Interim). Beijing, China: China Railway Publishing House, 2004.
- F. Schmid, “Train control research in Europe,” in Proc. IRSE, London, U.K., 2002, pp. 52–66.
- Technology Dept. of MOR. CTCS-3 Functional Requirements Specification (FRS) (V1.0). Beijing: China Railway Publishing House, 2009.
- Technology Dept. of MOR. CTCS-3 System Requirements Specification (SRS) (V1.0). Beijing: China, China Railway Publishing House, 2009.
- F. P. Preparate, C. Metze, and R. T. Chien, “On the connection assignment problem of diagnosable system,” IEEE Trans. Electron. Comput., vol. EC-16, no. 12, pp. 845–854, Dec. 1967