Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 08 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 30-34
Abstract – Cloud computing is a revolutionary computing paradigm, which enables flexible, on-demand, and low-cost usage of computing resources, but the data is outsourced to some cloud servers, and various privacy concerns emerge from it. Various schemes based on the attribute-based encryption have been proposed to secure the cloud storage. However, most work focuses on the data contents privacy and the access control, while less attention is paid to the privilege control and the identity privacy. In this paper, we present a semianonymous privilege control scheme AnonyControl to address not only the data privacy, but also the user identity privacy in existing access control schemes. AnonyControl decentralizes the central authority to limit the identity leakage and thus achieves semianonymity. Besides, it also generalizes the file access control to the privilege control, by which privileges of all operations on the cloud data can be managed in a fine-grained manner. Subsequently, we present the AnonyControl-F, which fully prevents the identity leakage and achieve the full anonymity. Our security analysis shows that both AnonyControl and AnonyControl-F are secure under the decisional bilinear Diffie–Hellman assumption, and our performance evaluation exhibits the feasibility of our schemes.
Keywords— Semianonymous, AnonyControl, AnonyControl-F
- A. Shamir, “Identity-based cryptosystems and signature schemes,” in Advances in Cryptology. Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 1985, pp. 47–53.
- A. Sahai and B. Waters, “Fuzzy identity-based encryption,” in Advances in Cryptology. Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 2005, pp. 457–473.
- V. Goyal, O. Pandey, A. Sahai, and B. Waters, “Attribute-based encryption for fine-grained access control of encrypted data,” in Proc. 13th CCS, 2006, pp. 89–98.
- J. Bethencourt, A. Sahai, and B. Waters, “Ciphertext-policy attributebased encryption,” in Proc. IEEE SP, May 2007, pp. 321–334.
- M. Chase, “Multi-authority attribute based encryption,” in Theory of Cryptography. Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 2007, pp. 515–534.
- M. Chase and S. S. M. Chow, “Improving privacy and security in multi- authority attribute-based encryption,” in Proc. 16th CCS, 2009, pp. 121–130.
- H. Lin, Z. Cao, X. Liang, and J. Shao, “Secure threshold multi authority attribute based encryption without a central authority,” Inf. Sci., vol. 180, no. 13, pp. 2618–2632, 2010.
- V. Božovi´c, D. Socek, R. Steinwandt, and V. I. Villányi, “Multi-authority attribute-based encryption with honest-but-curious central authority,” Int. J. Comput. Math., vol. 89, no. 3, pp. 268–283, 2012.3221 5687, (P) 3221 568X
- F. Li, Y. Rahulamathavan, M. Rajarajan, and R. C.-W. Phan, “Low complexity multi-authority attribute based encryption scheme for mobile cloud computing,” in Proc. IEEE 7th SOSE, Mar. 2013, pp. 573–577.
- K. Yang, X. Jia, K. Ren, and B. Zhang, “DAC-MACS: Effective data access control for multi-authority cloud storage systems,” in Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, Apr. 2013, pp. 2895–2903.
- A. Lewko and B. Waters, “Decentralizing attribute-based encryption,” in Advances in Cryptology. Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 2011, pp. 568– 588.
- S. Müller, S. Katzenbeisser, and C. Eckert, “On multi-authority ciphertext- policy attribute-based encryption,” Bull. Korean Math. Soc., vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 803–819, 2009.
- J. Li, Q. Huang, X. Chen, S. S. Chow, D. S. Wong, and D. Xie, “Multiauthority ciphertext-policy attribute-based encryption with accountability,” in Proc. 6th ASIACCS, 2011, pp. 386–390.
- H. Ma, G. Zeng, Z. Wang, and J. Xu, “Fully secure multi-authority attribute-based traitor tracing,” J. Comput. Inf. Syst., vol. 9, no. 7, pp. 2793– 2800, 2013.
- S. Hohenberger and B. Waters, “Attribute-based encryption with fast decryption,” in Public-Key Cryptography. Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 2013, pp. 162–179.
- J. Hur, “Attribute-based secure data sharing with hidden policies in smart grid,” IEEE Trans. Parallel Distrib. Syst., vol. 24, no. 11, pp. 2171–2180, Nov. 2013.
- Y. Zhang, X. Chen, J. Li, D. S. Wong, and H. Li, “Anonymous attribute based encryption supporting efficient decryption test,” in Proc. 8th ASIACCS, 2013, pp. 511–516.
- D. Boneh and M. Franklin, “Identity-based encryption from the weil pairing,” in Advances in Cryptology. Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 2001, pp. 213–229.
- A. Sahai and B. Waters, “Fuzzy identity-based encryption,” Advances in Cryptology. Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 2005.
- J. Liu, Z. Wan, and M. Gu, “Hierarchical attribute-set based encryption for scalable, flexible and fine-grained access control in cloud computing,” in Information Security Practice and Experience. Berlin, Germany: Springer- Verlag, 2011, pp. 98–107.