Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 09 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 72-75
Abstract – We present efficient method used to MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output) wireless energy transfer using rician fading channel. Monostatic antenna use both receiving and transmitting into multiple energy transmitters (ET) to multiple energy receivers (ERs).The acquisition of the forward-channel state information (F-CSI) is transfer the energy from the ET to ER. The ER received means backscatter –channel state information (B-CSI) used to transfer feedback to the ER to ET. In fading channels with LoS (Line Of Sight) such as Rician channel, the analysis and resource allocation for WET. It is also direct path between energy transmitters to energy receiver and reduces the reflection, diffraction of the signal from the ER. At the ET correlated fading channel used to reduce the poor scattering and sequence energy transfer to ER. Proportional fair energy maximization using Block Co-ordinate Decent based algorithm (BCD). It is used fast transmission and improves the harvested energy from the ER.
Keywords— MIMO, Rician fading channel, Monostatic antenna, channel estimation, correlated channel, and BCD algorithm
- H. J. Visser and R. J. M. Vullers, “RF energy harvesting and transport for wireless sensor network applications: Principles and requirements,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 101, no. 6, pp. 1410–1423, Jun. 2013.
- S. Bi, C. K. Ho, and R. Zhang, “Wireless powered communication: opportunities and challenges,” to appear in IEEE Commun. Mag., available online at http://arxiv.org/abs/1408.2335.
- X. Lu, P. Wang, D. Niyato, D. I. Kim, and Z. Han, “Wire-less networks with RF energy harvesting: a contemporary survey,” to appear in IEEE Commun. Surveys Tuts., available online at http://arxiv.org/abs/1406.6470.
- R. Zhang and C.-K. Ho, “MIMO broadcasting for simultaneous wire-less information and power transfer,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 1989–2001, May 2013.
- W. C. Brown, “The history of power transmission by radio waves,” IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. MTT-32, no. 9, pp. 1230–1242, Sep. 1984.
- S. MacPhee and B. Jordan, “Optimal search for a moving target,” Probability in the Engineering and Information Sciences, vol. 9, pp. 159-182, 1995.
- S. Singh and V. Krishnamurthy, “The optimal search for a Markovian target when the search path is constrained: the infinite horizon case,” IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr., vol. 48, pp. 487-492, Mar. 2003.
- M. Zorzi and R. Rao, “On the statistics of block errors in data transmission over fading channels,” IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 45, pp. 660-667, June 1997.
- M. Zorzi and R. Rao, “Error control and energy consumption in communications for nomadic computing,”IEEE Trans. Comput., vol. 46, pp. 279-289, 1997.